kaczy091

May 27, 2018
I can't believe it, I see a game that has huge views, I start playing it, there are some characters, I think ok, maybe it will be ok, then I come across a situation where two girls are together and they also dated their boyfriend, I think okay it will be a threesome... and then I tell them that I want to be with them,,,, and they say they can't do it and would rather be just the two of them and reject MC WTF? This is the worst game I have ever played in my life. Where do these views come from? It doesn't have any awesome graphics, just graphics from 2018 (there are much better ones)

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
I can't believe it, I see a game that has huge views, I start playing it, there are some characters, I think ok, maybe it will be ok, then I come across a situation where two girls are together and they also dated their boyfriend, I think okay it will be a threesome... and then I tell them that I want to be with them,,,, and they say they can't do it and would rather be just the two of them and reject MC WTF? This is the worst game I have ever played in my life. Where do these views come from? It doesn't have any awesome graphics, just graphics from 2018 (there are much better ones)
sir, the review option is above. :HideThePain:
8o28du.jpg

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
That we see on screen. Based on her business model girls like Sarah/Melanie/Rio etc. fuck other dudes for money. Even if not shown, it's happening.
probably yes
edited: but maybe that is true, she dont do sleepovers, only with mc (i dont know it is matter anything, for me no)
i just enjoy her storyline and taming her broccoli head :D
maybe there will be later a choice to break her heart, if it will be, i am sure, i will play both way :devilish:

no, depending on your dik/chick/neutral status you can study, flush, or leave them as is. For example if you are full on dik you only have the option to study or leave them. On the chick side, you can leave or flush them. On neutral it's either all three or just the leave them option, haven't tried that.
as i remember, on neutral, you have all 3 options to choose

if you are neutral or chick, they will allow to you to join in. only reject you if you are dik (i speak about major chooses)
and i like the graphics, and i am sure the others do too

Last edited:

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
dont be a dick if you want 2 chicks. ♫♪♫♪♫ *ukulele playing in the background*

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
its funny read a argument about who is better, Quinn, Josy, Maya...
if you want good girl, go for Jill or mabye Zoey?
edit: i mean, Q is a madam who running girls (and herself maybe? as i remember she wanted money on the roof first, but in the end, she give free), J and M cheated on each other with mc

Last edited:

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
its funny read a argument about who is better, Quinn, Josy, Maya...
if you want good girl, go for Jill or mabye Zoey?
I don't think any girl is better. I just happen to like Quinn the best and poked fun at Josy cause she's popular.

Besides I don't want a good girl, I want a bad bitch. At least in this game.
I also may want to fix that bad bitch and that's what I'm doing with Quinn.
It's the sweetest most satisfying thing to see her grow and change slowly for the better.
And when she gets flustered cause she doesn't know how to handle her feelings for the mc (bonus point if it's public) it's the best thing in the game.

We all have different tastes, that's why there's many LIs to choose from.
I couldn't care less about hating the other LIs or trying to prove mine is better.
I focus on Quinn and wait patiently that I'll be able to make her my gf.
But it takes time and it makes sense from a narrative standpoint cause she is wary of relationships and bad at love.
It's gonna make getting with her all the more rewarding in the end.

So yeah, Quinn best girl.

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
I don't think any girl is better. I just happen to like Quinn the best and poked fun at Josy cause she's popular.

It's the sweetest most rewarding thing to see her grow and change slowly for the better.
And when she gets flustered cause she doesn't know how to handle her feelings for the mc (bonus point if it's public) it's the best thing in the game.

I couldn't care less about hating the other LIs or trying to prove mine is better.
But it takes time and it makes sense from a narrative standpoint cause she is wary of relationships and bad at love.

my almost virgin save game where i stayed faithful to zoey knows what you mean. ^^

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024

It's the sweetest most satisfying thing to see her grow and change slowly for the better.

i feel you in 90%. in the 10% of me say, after achiev all you said, break Quinn's heart and go to Rio :D

Reactions: dvstt

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I haven't touched this game since before even the first part of the game finished so I've been replaying it and I'd completely forgotten how fucking funny the drunk sequences with Bella all are in chapter 2. Legitimately amazing stuff. :KEK:

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

LunaRossa

Oct 6, 2021
Transferring save files to Season 3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm having problem regarding the this. You see I can import my saves from season 2 but my relationship with the girls changes. For instance, when I followed Sage or Maya/Josy path and then import this save to season 3 the interlude from previous season shows that I followed Isabella route. Even when I was playing the game in Sage's route, the game changed the route midway, like I was getting along with Jill then somehow end with Jill route and ending the chapter with Maya/Josy scene. Really don't know what to do.

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes