Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Transferring save files to Season 3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks. But that didn't really help me with my exact question. I wanted to know if the Steam save will work with the version of Season 3 we get from here. As the saves I had from the version on here didn't transfer over to the Steam version like all my other Steam games I bought that I also have from here did. But no matter. I have a plan. LoL

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Thanks. But that didn't really help me with my exact question. I wanted to know if the Steam save will work with the version of Season 3 we get from here. As the saves I had from the version on here didn't transfer over to the Steam version like all my other Steam games I bought that I also have from here did. But no matter. I have a plan. LoL
Yes if you have a complete S2 save it will work on the S3 from here.

If you have a partial save on either Steam or Patreon it doesn't transfer between them.

Reactions: Talmadge

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
But Patrick has a problem. Maya is only a co-signer and not a borrower. If it is proven that Patrick is blackmailing Maya, which he is doing, then she can remove herself from her role as co-signer and would therefore no longer be obligated to repay the loan in the event of a default.

Jill can always consult the family lawyer and he will know something like that. The lawyer just has to talk to Patrick and he would cave.
But would Patrick back down if force to ok then he got no other choice but I got to think he would try something afterward

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
But would Patrick back down if force to ok then he got no other choice but I got to think he would try something afterward
What should Patrick try? He has nothing left in his hand.

- How will he explain to Helen if Maya doesn't come home.
- Maya has the battle-hardened snowflake on her side. Patrick won't touch Maya because there's at least one informant now, the MC. Helen shouldn't find out either.

We shouldn't forget what Maya said to Sage. Not only does Helen need Patrick, but Patrick also needs Helen because otherwise he would collapse.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

- Maya has the battle-hardened snowflake on her side. Patrick won't touch Maya because there's at least one informant now, the MC. Helen shouldn't find out either.

We shouldn't forget what Maya said to Sage. Not only does Helen need Patrick, but Patrick also needs Helen because otherwise he would collapse.
I'm not saying Patrick should try something that being said I don't see him just giving up and that be the end of it, he's already ready put his hands on Maya.

yes I think the loan is solve or about to be solve thanks to Josy but don't think that means no more Patrick.

Helen what can she really nothing. Honestly it won't be long before she don't even know who Maya or Patrick is not to sound mean but sadly that's what happens

Aug 29, 2023
Episode 11 - Preview #6: Zoey

View attachment 3653627
Well, Tremolo is supposed to visit Neil on the very next day, so I suppose he can also see Zoey while he’s there.

Whether it’ll go from there to vigorous makeup fucking is a whole other thing, but I hope it’s on one of the paths. And, to be honest, hope it’s a potential on all the paths. I do wanna see him succeed with the main girls, but I also wanna see happens if he blows up those relationships—and Zoey’s the only girl he’d realistically do that with.

Likewise I’ve got a run where I kept the MC celibate (mostly to see whether it’s possible), and I’ll probably branch that off into a Zoey run if she fucks him.

But if nothing happens—if it’s just more cockteasing delay—well, I won’t be surprised about that either.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
I'm not saying Patrick should try something that being said I don't see him just giving up and that be the end of it, he's already ready put his hands on Maya.

yes I think the loan is solve or about to be solve thanks to Josy but don't think that means no more Patrick.

Helen what can she really nothing. Honestly it won't be long before she don't even know who Maya or Patrick is not to sound mean but sadly that's what happens
mc will invent a cure for Maya's mom in chemistry class, and he will then cuck Patrick by having an orgy with Maya, Josy and her mom. then mc will take Helen to the Pink Rose, introduce her to Nicole and have a threesome with them there in the back room. Helen will then meet Madame Rose, who she was friends with in college and will work there, thus not needing Patrick anymore. she will divorce him and take everything since Patrick is an abusive religtarded asshole. Helen no longer believes in any of that religious bullshit and has a new god. mc's dick.

• Hey there
Reactions: Rexo9 and Darkwen

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Yeah... But it's a very shitty service that probably barely pays the girls' tuition... I think Quinn earns more selling drugs than with her "restaurant". Unless there's a scheme that's not shown in the game, I doubt B&R have any interest in that... Too much risk for too little money... Think about it. Who pays for glory holes? It's probably cheaper than streetwalkers... I know the game ain't that realistic, but I don't wanna even imagine the kind of people who pay for that service... I only pay in the game because it's a pre-requisite for other scenes and, after all, it's only a game, otherwise, I'd just ignore it as I do with Madam. I think the scene that pissed me off the most is the one we hook up with Sarah in the dorm party (for free, but it doesn't matter) and we end up in the glory hole... Fuck it! And she doesn't even finish the job! She makes other girls do it! Fuck it! Fuck it! Fuck it! I think this was half the reason I hated episode 8.
The money isn't in the gloryholes or the students using the restaurant, that might actually be Quinn's own part of it to help push her drugs too. The money is in the donors getting sexual access to the students they are paying the tuition for, exactly what the newspaper article was referencing.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The money isn't in the gloryholes or the students using the restaurant, that might actually be Quinn's own part of it to help push her drugs too. The money is in the donors getting sexual access to the students they are paying the tuition for, exactly what the newspaper article was referencing.
Episode 7 (or maybe 8) Tybalt carries round a newspaper because he's mentioned in it, the article is an interview with Burke and it's mentioned that there's rumours that the tuitions that are given to B&R students are predicated on the donors having "access" to the students on a "quid-pro-quo" basis, Burke obviously denies it in the interview but it would explain how money is made through the scheme.

Reactions: The Dick

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Just hoping this Zoey scene is able to be skipped was hoping she ran back to the west coast
i am 100% sure, Zoey is unskipable, because dpc is just dpc. he love force the player to be with Megan, to want more from Sage, to leave/betray Jill on 3. date with tybalt

Maya dont come? very easy, Helen can die any moment, good girl leave her mother die and dont say goodbye, oh wait no
Maya dont want her father beaten up by mc, because her dad is her dad. i understand, for you he is just a asshole and yes, you have right, but for Maya, he is more

I dread the day Mona comes back, her model if very outdated and DPC will 150% try to update her for modern audiences and we all know how well his updating of models has been going so far. :cautious:
yea, i think very few people think Maya new hair is good update

4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes