Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
MC: What did you hear, the fact that Jacob has crabs or that he got Arieth pregnant?
Zoey: that jacob did what?
MC: Well you see there's a girl named arieth, she's a nymphomaniac and I think she's fucked half the male population of the university including jacob.
Zoey: but how did she get pregnant.
MC: Arieth is pretty retarded. The point is that the guys and I have a bet to see who will be the father and my bet is on jacob.
Zoey:.........
MC: anyway take this.
Zoey: what is this.
MC: Cream to kill pubic lice. I heard you were with jacob you're going to need it. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go downtown with quinn to save my side hoe riona.

pv7

Apr 30, 2018
after playing the game on and off over the course of years I just realized that you get the far better girls and scenes as a 'chick'. The name of the game really throws you off :cautious: (jk)

I mean Josie, Maya, Jill, Bella are all basically off limits and I never even came close to them (okay I never even considered that 'peaking' gives you dik-score, I thought it's just a little bonus for the render). Well maybe being a dik will pay off eventually, I'm only at Ep.8 currently ( I forgot everything after two years of hiatus) and it's great that the game is apparently still ongoing.

Jul 29, 2017
Episode 11 - Preview #6: Zoey

View attachment 3653627
DPC needs to reassess his definition for spoilers.
Like this shot is perfectly okay, all it shows is that once again, we'll be alone with Zoey. That could mean anything from just hanging out while visiting for Thanksgiving/Christmas, OR we're reunited and it feels so goooood :love:

Either way, his stupid excuse of not being able to choose spoiler-free images needs to stop being used.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But Patrick has a problem. Maya is only a co-signer and not a borrower. If it is proven that Patrick is blackmailing Maya, which he is doing, then she can remove herself from her role as co-signer and would therefore no longer be obligated to repay the loan in the event of a default.

Jill can always consult the family lawyer and he will know something like that. The lawyer just has to talk to Patrick and he would cave.
what you are talking about, however, does not happen automatically.

you have to prove Patrick's blackmail, and how do you do that? with Maya and Derek testifying against their father? and if he goes to jail, who takes care of Ellen?

Ellen represents Patrick's plot armor, as long as she's around, nothing important can happen to him. so either she dies or Patrick comes to his senses.

and that will basically be the solution to Maya's problem

• Hey there
Reactions: dalli_x

Cricco

May 5, 2021
Jill's Galadriel. Girl guarded her verginity so hard i gave up and we're talking a game with the reload function :KEK: At the start i thought it'd be Bella who'd take ages but no she's actually a freak

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Maya is a terrible choice for Galadriel. There is no way she can resist the temptation of the shrimp.
galadriel-i-do-not-deny.gif
:WeSmart:
Jill's Galadriel. Girl guarded her verginity so hard i gave up and we're talking a game with the reload function :KEK: At the start i thought it'd be Bella who'd take ages but no she's actually a freak
I forgot Jill existed :KEK:chose Maya cause she has similar colors with Galadriel and thought it'd be funny.

• Haha
Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Jill befriends the shrimp so quickly she is practically Boromir.

Riaman

Formerly 'Lilyfan4lyf'
Nov 27, 2020
i am 100% sure, Zoey is unskipable, because dpc is just dpc. he love force the player to be with Megan, to want more from Sage, to leave/betray Jill on 3. date with tybalt

Maya dont come? very easy, Helen can die any moment, good girl leave her mother die and dont say goodbye, oh wait no
Maya dont want her father beaten up by mc, because her dad is her dad. i understand, for you he is just a asshole and yes, you have right, but for Maya, he is more

yea, i think very few people think Maya new hair is good update
Megan's fate was being burnt to crip, then wishing Zoey for the best.

4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes