sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Just imagine how much he can get done now with the new upgrades and no more work :D here's hoping it's not another 4-month wait anymore.
The key for him is to take regular breaks when he can during updates (Including holidays) and not to get burned out. If he's discplined with it and puts a balanced timetable, we all should be happy, including him.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The key for him is to take regular breaks when he can during updates (Including holidays) and not to get burned out. If he's displined with it and puts a balanced timetable, we all should be happy, including him.
I'm pretty sure he will have that all worked out I'd imagine he will get this next update out then take a bit of time off from it for a few weeks, but all this will be so much better no more work at the back of his mind.

E.l.l.0

Formerly 'Ellordrings'
Feb 1, 2018
We know MC's age - 19. So, we can assume all, or at least most, first-year students are 19.

Now - there are some people we can guess age pretty accurate (almost all DIKs) or we know their age for sure (Bella).

Based on that knowledge, we can guess the age of many important characters.

So, based on that - we know Jill is older than MC. That means she's at least second year (20 yo) or, at most, fourth year (22 yo).
There is always the chance that some people are younger than we think (like for skipping grades), and others older (because of flunking). So Jill could be younger and Arieth, Dawe, etc, older.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Just imagine how much he can get done now with the new upgrades and no more work :D here's hoping it's not another 4-month wait anymore.
ufff just the taught of that makes me happy :)

other devs took 1-2 months and put up updates with 150-200 renders and no animations, while on the other hand DPC says, hold my beer and goes crazy with 2200 renders and 100 animations for a single update, like woooot :eek:

where is that status report :LOL:

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
I feel like at some point in the game DPC is gonna hint a murder motive and make a character go insane and then boom it was all just a convo about smth else and there's nothing to be afraid off and it's all good :LOL:, and i noticed that DPC tries to make scenes dramatic af so you'd think it has a big meaning and most of them would turn out to be just story progression and it's no big deal, and i have a feeling that bella's closed room is the same case but maybe not.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I feel like at some point in the game DPC is gonna hint a murder motive and make a character go insane and then boom it was all just a convo about smth else and there's nothing to be afraid off and it's all good :LOL:, and i noticed that DPC tries to make scenes dramatic af so you'd think it has a big meaning and most of them would turn out to be just story progression and it's no big deal, and i have a feeling that bella's closed room is the same case but maybe not.
Would it really go that way again? And his dramatic scenes usually get interrupted especially when it comes to a character trying to confide with the MC I don't think I could handle another one of those scenes :LOL: I'd rather it stay light-hearted with a bit of drama but nothing too serious which results in killing anyone off.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Would it really go that way again? And his dramatic scenes usually get interrupted especially when it comes to a character trying to confide with the MC I don't think I could handle another one of those scenes :LOL: I'd rather it stay light-hearted with a bit of drama but nothing too serious which results in killing anyone off.
Yeah same af but just imagine maya going insane and saying she's gonna kill quinn and she can't take it anymore and we're all on our toes and then oh she just keeps stealing my stuff to mess with me and i can't take it anymore and we're like wait that's it ? no killing ? OH THANK GOD :LOL::LOL:

E.l.l.0

Formerly 'Ellordrings'
Feb 1, 2018
Bella's closed room be like...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
If the story don't have drama, or some kind of impact, it won't make sense, and it will be boring.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
He meant the killing and suicide, obv other drama makes the game better but heavy drama like suicide or murder would make a lot of fans mad and DPC might even lose a lot of patrons
Then I would be crazy because I played Acting Lessons and I'm a fan ... And no, I'm not. It's the same as a Call Of Duty, No one could ever play, because there are always crazy people in the world. What I mean is that no matter how much you do, there will be stable and unstable people, a developer cannot control that.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Then I would be crazy because I played Acting Lessons and I'm a fan ... And no, I'm not. It's the same as a Call Of Duty, No one could ever play, because there are always crazy people in the world. What I mean is that no matter how much you do, there will be stable and unstable people, a developer cannot control that.
Indeed but when murder becomes a regular thing in DPC's games it's gonna become repetitive and boring cuz you could literally predict what's gonna come, oh a new DPC game ? it's gonna involve death and cliffhangers so i'm not trying it cuz what's the point ? i mean i would still play it cuz his games are good but a lot of people won't.

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes