TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
has half-barber haircut
Hey!! i like half barber cuts :( +what makes her interesting is cuz she's mean, i feel like she went through a lot or smth that changed her life and made her look at it from a different perspective hence why her mind is only about money, she got to a point where she sells drugs and sex for money to help herself and others in a different way?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
If the story don't have drama, or some kind of impact, it won't make sense, and it will be boring.
He meant the killing and suicide, obv other drama makes the game better but heavy drama like suicide or murder would make a lot of fans mad and DPC might even lose a lot of patrons
I did mention drama in my initial post but as TobiMAH says no killing or suicide and certainly no more fires, the drama that is going on just now is acceptable and I don't mind it but if it becomes something outwith our control again I'd give up I'm trying to keep a clear mind and keep reminding myself this is not AL and that won't happen again but it's just something that will always be there with DPC.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I did mention drama in my initial post but as TobiMAH says no killing or suicide and certainly no more fires, the drama that is going on just now is acceptable and I don't mind it but if it becomes something outwith our control again I'd give up I'm trying to keep a clear mind and keep reminding myself this is not AL and that won't happen again but it's just something that will always be there with DPC.
No need to repeat anything from AL, just expect new surprises and dramas. There is still much to see!

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Hey!! i like half barber cuts :( +what makes her interesting is cuz she's mean, i feel like she went through a lot or smth that changed her life and made her look at it from a different perspective hence why her mind is only about money, she got to a point where she sells drugs and sex for money to help herself and others in a different way?
I find her "mean-ness" to be mostly funny,what makes her interesting to me is charisma/persona,she`s got a presence,whenever she`s in a scene all of my attention just goes to her,"wow factor" :LOL:
That`s the thing we don`t know anything about her upbringing,backstory,there`s no way of telling(for now)if her perspective ever changed or not.Many of us assumed she was all about money but maybe it was about something more since the very beggining.I believe she was the one who came up with a way to pay for tuitions,she`s the one in charge of the whole thing,my initial impression of her was that she`s just a street-smart type,that`s the way she is but recent revelations make it clear there`s something more going on.

It`s fiction and all that but she just doesn`t act like some one who`s being blackmailed in any way,she acts relaxed and in control,so why does she wants to hire more girls,since it brings loses rather than profits?:unsure:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Yeah, she went through a lot of something: crack, heroin, meth...

E.l.l.0

Formerly 'Ellordrings'
Feb 1, 2018
I find her "mean-ness" to be mostly funny,what makes her interesting to me is charisma/persona,she`s got a presence,whenever she`s in a scene all of my attention just goes to her,"wow factor" :LOL:
That`s the thing we don`t know anything about her upbringing,backstory,there`s no way of telling(for now)if her perspective ever changed or not.Many of us assumed she was all about money but maybe it was about something more since the very beggining.I believe she was the one who came up with a way to pay for tuitions,she`s the one in charge of the whole thing,my initial impression of her was that she`s just a street-smart type,that`s the way she is but recent revelations make it clear there`s something more going on.

It`s fiction and all that but she just doesn`t act like some one who`s being blackmailed in any way,she acts relaxed and in control,so why does she wants to hire more girls,since it brings loses rather than profits?:unsure:
She knows how to act to achieve her goals. Quinn just wants to be Queen. :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

E.l.l.0

Formerly 'Ellordrings'
Feb 1, 2018
I think it's cute that Maya's username is MayaTheMovieBuff just adds that more innocence to her.
I like that Arieth's usename is AriethPassword1234. And that she posts on Rooster, and right after Dawe's post, asking Sage not to tell him she saw her on Rooster. She's so cute. :giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes