SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
If Tybalt would be related by blood to Jade, his surname wouldn't be Burke, and Jade would hesitate to throw his picture towards Stephen. I think it's quite evident that Tybalt is related to Stephen and not Jade.

I said originally that Tybalt is Stephen Burke's nephew. I still believe that.

Exactly. You don't necessarily have to be related by blood to be very close to someone. My guess is that Bella is Jill's former long-time babysitter.

DPC said on discord between the lines that nobody will die in BADIK.
I get goosebumps to think what Bella and Jill will hide, that feeling is exciting and intriguing at the same time ... What will the story await us? Family, friendship, or something else ... I love it :p

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018

After quitting my job I've gotten something called ordered overtime, meaning I have to stay late a lot to pass over essential information to my coworkers.

I had no clue that they could do this, but I understand why they have to so I will just have to bite my tongue. That plus being sick this week wasn't the best combination.

Every day that passes means that I'm one day closer to doing this full time and when that day comes I'm pulling all stops.

I've focused on writing and posing animations all week. The finished percentage of animations is roughly 30%, but I have posed for ~50% worth.

The new animation PC will be done with its first animation this weekend (a 30 second long animation). And that's why the next patron poll will decide who gets an extra long animation after it is done.

The upcoming poll is called "Milf vs Teen", if Milf wins someone from the mature cast will get an extra long animation and if teen wins someone from the younger cast will get an extra long animation.

I can't spoil who I have in mind for milf and teen, though.

Regarding polls, the winner of the animation poll was the sexual position 69, with a majority of votes in all polls.

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
He quit but is forced to work overtime?

DPC should burn down his place of work!

giphy.gif

SpiffyPrestigiousHellbender-size_restricted.gif

:unsure:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
He quit but is forced to work overtime?

DPC should burn down his place of work!

View attachment 405973

View attachment 405974

:unsure:
Shitty situation to be in but it's best for him to be a professional in all this especially if he was to ever to go back into employment it wouldn't look good if he just walked out and then a few years later decided to pursue another job especially if the game developing doesn't work out but I'm sure it will.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Cathy should be close in age to them. Maybe a year or two younger? She is in midlife crisis so - the late 30s, early 40s.
Something like that. In the bathtub she browses the dating app and seem to indicate that most men there are much younger than her.'

During the math test where Derek takes the picture of her ass, she thinks "young men see me as attractive", and refers to the MC "I'm twice his age".

Closing in on 40 is my guess.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Something like that. In the bathtub she browses the dating app and seem to indicate that most men there are much younger than her.'

During the math test where Derek takes the picture of her ass, she thinks "young men see me as attractive", and refers to the MC "I'm twice his age".

If MC is 18, Cathy could be 36? Give or take a few years and the fact her preference may well be men in their twenties, seems about right.

My guess has been 34-38.

But I'm betting with a little coaxing and her lack of a love live, she'll end up a 'cradle robber'.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
So - the age of the characters. As someone said - it's always possible someone flunked a year or opposite.

We know for sure MC is 18 - I thought he was 19 but I think DPC changed that, Bella 35 and Envy is 30 (I think).

Tommy, Rusty and Nick then should be 21 - they're the fourth year.
Leon and Jamie are 20 - the third year.
John Boy and Jacob are 19 - the second year.

I doubt any of fraternities/sororities presidents or vice presidents are 2nd or 1st-year students.

So - Sage is probably 20 or 21, same as Quinn. Riona should be 19 - according to that talk with Quinn in their first scene. Melanie and Sarah are probably the second year too - so, 19 yo. Heather is undefined but I think she could be 3rd or 4th year - 20 or 21. Arieth probably flunked a year or two, three... She is probably between 22 and 25 but she could be 3rd or 4th year - probably passed exams through the bed.

Jill is anywhere between 18 and 20. Tybalt 20 or 21 - I think he's at least year older than Jill.

If Tybalt is Jade/Burke's son (I think paternal nephew is more probable), then they both should be at least around 43 to 45 yo.
Even if they aren't, I think they're both older than Bella - so deffo over 35.

Cathy should be close in age to them. Maybe a year or two younger? She is in midlife crisis so - the late 30s, early 40s.

Dad was, obviously slightly older than MC's mum. Probably 21 or 22 when MC was born. So, around 40 or slightly over.
When MC's mom and dad hooked up she was 18 and him 24.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And Troy was already with the Jocks at least one year before current events.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Quinn trying to be smart. Sociopaths can't accept somebody else had the upper hand.
So - Sage is probably 20 or 21, same as Quinn.
Arieth probably flunked a year or two, three.
by that logic, Quinn is the oldest character in the game... she's probably in her 60s

it could be also an egageration and she's in her early 30s... but she thinks the MC is even younger than he is

Reactions: vir_cotto

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
it could be also an egageration and she's in her early 30s... but she thinks the MC is even younger than he is
That would be impossible, because 18 is the earliest age you can start college unless you're some kind of child prodigy. And the MC is not, as he hadn't good enough grades for even applying to the nerd fraternity.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
When MC's mom and dad hooked up she was 18 and him 24.
And Troy was already with the Jocks at least one year before current events.
She comes from a rich family, the MC being the firstborn and the next heir after the father, since the mother died. What the hell are we missing? :confused:

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes