Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Luckily no such option came up for me :p I have to get her away from that fool of a husband of hers no wonder she turned to feminism with him around time to fix that as well ;)
She's a reasonable old school feminist - which is cool :). The new age militant feminist would blow a gasket at some of Derek/MC's (if DIK) antics. e.g. If you answer that a born male/identify as female is still a man, an SJW would have crushed your D and killed you right then and there :LOL:. Jade just kept on going with her HJ (y)

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
She's a reasonable old school feminist - which is cool :). The new age militant feminist would blow a gasket at some of Derek/MC's (if DIK) antics. e.g. If you answer that a born male/identify as female is still a man, an SJW would have crushed your D and killed you right then and there :LOL:. Jade just kept on going with her HJ (y)
She just knows priorities.

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
we got to do an Intervention on the users trying to see the ''good side'' of Quinn :LOL:

I hope DPC hires someone else cause double time doesn't mean double speed on creative work, after a few hours your brain got burn, especially working alone

regards,
The SWJ Ass Man.

Reactions: DaweFan69

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
What's SWJ?
I'm not sure, I just googled it, aparently who ''engages in arguments on social justice on the Internet, often in a shallow or not well-thought-out way''?

The MC seems to stand for what he thinks is right -in my walkthrough at least- and Id always been on protests on the streets, so we both are not that (I mean about Quinn's comment on Rooster.)

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
I'm not sure, I just googled it, aparently who ''engages in arguments on social justice on the Internet, often in a shallow or not well-thought-out way''?

The MC seems to stand for what he thinks is right -in my walkthrough at least- and Id always been on protests on the streets, so we both are not that (I mean about Quinn's comment on Rooster.)
dont worry about it, the word has lost all of its meaning by now(dont know if it had any to begin with).

Reactions: yngve

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I'll bet neither happens.

Albeit there is a small chance that there is a "bad ending" option where you end-up with none of the LI's but co-running things with Quinn and the HoT pros being kind of a "pseudo - harem."
I already envisioned something like that myself. At least the times where we favor the HOTs in detriment of LIs would make sense. If having a reason to reject our beloved LIs made sense. But as long as I can call dibs on Riona, it won't be too bad an ending.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Derek's body looks weird to me.
Does he secretly old or something...Where is his youthful muscles:unsure:
Can't say that I've noticed looks normal enough he is the class joker so probably doesn't bother as much with appearance.

damn, camilla has sucked his precious bodily fluids :ROFLMAO:
It shows in that booty of hers ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes