battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
I already envisioned something like that myself. At least the times where we favor the HOTs in detriment of LIs would make sense. If having a reason to reject our beloved LIs made sense. But as long as I can call dibs on Riona, it won't be too bad an ending.
so, i have a little prediction

quinns route would be like thelma and louise difference being, she and mc will have lots of unprotected sex along the way, and instead of falling to their deaths in a grand canyon, they both die from stds in a cheap hotel.

but seriously though, i get a feeling quinns route would be a bitter one(or a bad ending type of story). something tells me she would not get a happy ending in badik.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
so, i have a little prediction

quinns route would be like thelma and louise difference being, she and mc will have lots of unprotected sex along the way, and instead of falling to their deaths in a grand canyon, they both die from stds in a cheap hotel.

but seriously though, i get a feeling quinns route would be a bitter one(or a bad ending type of story). something tells me she would not get a happy ending in badik.
While some people may find that idea entertaining, I find it quite sad. We don't really know Quinn's background story yet, but there must be a reason behind her persona, the prostitution business, and the drug use. So, something like that may very well happen, but I'm more inclined to something like an OD happening. But there must be a reason behind MC's father's constant warning about STDs.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
We don't really know Quinn's background story yet, but there must be a reason behind her persona, the prostitution business, and the drug use.
Yeah, I want to know more about this side to her as well is she in it for the money or does she get something else out of all this.
I'd like it if she turned into this tragic antagonist like she was corrupted into this life and used by someone all along sort of like Vader and Palpatine.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Yeah, I want to know more about this side to her as well is she in it for the money or does she get something else out of all this.
I'd like it if she turned into this tragic antagonist like she was corrupted into this life and used by someone all along sort of like Vader and Palpatine.
Damn, the feels... Imagine watching a flashback similar to the one where MC told Bella about his past; she being a sweet and innocent girl being used and mistreated all her life until she could take it no more, ending up fleeing from her home, hiding her emotions behind a hard shell to protect herself from feeling fragile and vulnerable and resorting to prostitution and drugs to make a living and support her studies.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Damn, the feels... Imagine watching a flashback similar to the one where MC told Bella about his past; she being a sweet and innocent girl being used and mistreated all her life until she could take it no more, ending up fleeing from her home, hiding her emotions behind a hard shell to protect herself from feeling fragile and vulnerable and resorting to prostitution and drugs to make a living and support her studies.
I think it would be a great twist if that was to happen but part of me doubts that as she seems determined in what she is doing even Riona her right-hand women is having her doubts. The MC could be her only route to redemption.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I get more of the sense the other HOT girls are like Vader, while Quinn is like Palpatine.

Maya is obviously in this position now, wouldn't be surprised if someone like Camilla is simply farther along in the process but started like Maya.

or to continue the star wars analogies, Quinn is like Dooku while "mystery person" is Palpatine, perhaps Burke.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I think it would be a great twist if that was to happen but part of me doubts that as she seems determined in what she is doing even Riona her right-hand women is having her doubts. The MC could be her only route to redemption.
Yeah. Quinn and Riona both entered college at the same time, right? I just remember that both are "rejects", but I'm not sure if it was in the same year. Anyway, they are both "in the know" and appear to be both in charge of the "operations", even if Quinn appears to have more authority. They were both upset that their income was shorter than supposed, and I'm imagining that the money is not only for tuition purposes. Part of that money must have another destination, probably coinciding with the origin of the drugs.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Yeah. Quinn and Riona both entered college at the same time, right? I just remember that both are "rejects", but I'm not sure if it was in the same year. Anyway, they are both "in the know" and appear to be both in charge of the "operations", even if Quinn appears to have more authority. They were both upset that their income was shorter than supposed, and I'm imagining that the money is not only for tuition purposes. Part of that money must have another destination, probably coinciding with the origin of the drugs.
The way Riona worded it made it seem like they have to meet a certain amount of money. Someone bigger is involved imo

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
We don't really know Quinn's background story yet, but there must be a reason behind her persona, the prostitution business, and the drug use.
What can I say, I'm one that likes Quinn as a character and hope she doesn't get a sob story background. The in-your-face, completely unrepentant borderline crazy antagonists (like Joe Pesci's character in Goodfellas) I find fun :D. It's the pretend to be all nice - but not (ala Norman Bates/Leah) that annoy me :cautious:

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
What can I say, I'm one that likes Quinn as a character and hope she doesn't get a sob story background. The in-your-face, completely unrepentant borderline crazy antagonists (like Joe Pesci's character in Goodfellas) I find fun :D. It's the pretend to be all nice - but not (ala Norman Bates/Leah) that annoy me :cautious:
I'll admit, there's something to a "charismatic villain" character. I'm all for the "Magnificent Bastard" trope as TV Tropes puts it. You know, that kind of bad guy who you just love to hate because he's insufferably smug at all the right times.

Thing is, Quinn doesn't come across as anything like that to me. In my mind, I read her as that sort of arrogant antagonist who's not nearly as smart as they think they are. Honestly, she gives off a bit of a Starscream vibe. Like, she doesn't run the sorority, but clearly she'd like to. She'd like the prestige and the "power" it gives her and probably resents Sage for being the much more charismatic "face" of the organization. She's running a few schemes and thinks that being able to get away with those schemes under the nose of the faculty and other students makes her "clever." But while it may take a bit of skill and finesse to pull something like that often, I just get this feeling that the fact that the HoTs are running a brothel out of their house is kind of an open secret about campus. Quinn certainly advertises it enough. Now maybe someone like Maya doesn't know, but she's also a freshman who's been there like a few weeks at most. So given that this is probably something that the more influential/knowledgeable people around the school know about, running this sideline of hers "under the radar" probably doesn't take as much ingenuity as she thinks it does.

Point being that I, too, see her as an "unrepentant villain," just... not a terribly effective one.

VOLRIN

Jul 27, 2019
I can't seem to find the Persistent files to delete to make the full save work. Can someone help me point out these files that I need to delete for the full save to work?

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
I can't seem to find the Persistent files to delete to make the full save work. Can someone help me point out these files that I need to delete for the full save to work?
Just did this yesterday. It was only one file in my case. Found it in the %appdata% thing.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Did you look at the ren'py folder? It is hidden so you need to make it visible first.
This should be the path (more or less) C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes