Luka85

Jun 17, 2018
It's UnRen.

Download the file that killer94 provided to any convenient place on your computer. Extract the file using whichever program you usually use for extracts. Copy the UnRen.bat file to the game file of whatever Ren'Py game you are playing. Save and quit the game, if it is running. Open UnRen.bat. Select 3. That will give you the ability to view variables and execute console commands within the game. Shift-D for the Developer Menu, which contains the Variable viewer. Shift-O to open the console for commands.
really thank you dude! i'm not english and your explain is really simply and now i can open the console too!

Reactions: Walter Victor

Stoopdown

May 26, 2019
Loving this game, but threw an error:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/ep3/free_roam_maya/ep3_maya_freeroam_bg.jpg'>:
Exception: Could not load image u'images/ep3/free_roam_maya/ep3_maya_freeroam_bg.jpg': error('Unsupported image format',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/freeroam/episode3/ep3_freeroam_maya.rpyc", line 49, in script
File "D:\temp\BeingADIK-031-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1387, in execute
self.paired = paired
File "D:\temp\BeingADIK-031-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1592, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "D:\temp\BeingADIK-031-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2248, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "D:\temp\BeingADIK-031-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\temp\BeingADIK-031-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\temp\BeingADIK-031-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\temp\BeingADIK-031-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\temp\BeingADIK-031-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 180, in render
renpy.display.render.render(self.transitions[-1], width, height, 0, 0)
File "D:\temp\BeingADIK-031-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "D:\temp\BeingADIK-031-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "D:\temp\BeingADIK-031-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "D:\temp\BeingADIK-031-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "D:\temp\BeingADIK-031-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "D:\temp\BeingADIK-031-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "D:\temp\BeingADIK-031-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "D:\temp\BeingADIK-031-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/ep3/free_roam_maya/ep3_maya_freeroam_bg.jpg': error('Unsupported image format',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.3.1
Fri Sep 20 12:51:45 2019
```

Help!?!?

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Yo, I'm a bit late to the party. Any idea on how I can find the page where people started being mad at Maya? Cuz I just gotta know what other people have already said about her after episode 3.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
The upcoming poll is called "Milf vs Teen", if Milf wins someone from the mature cast will get an extra long animation and if teen wins someone from the younger cast will get an extra long animation.

I can't spoil who I have in mind for milf and teen, though.
Last New poll : my personal vote for a Milf animation
View attachment 406011
75% chance that the MILF is Jade (rather than Bella or Cathy) for the Teacher/Feminist task. Quick Mormont and other Jade fans go make 10 accounts each and vote to make your dreams come true :LOL:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I think there's more chances of a harem happening that incest.
I can make a bet on that, because the chance of incest is and will be exactly 0.0 in DPC's games.
I'll bet neither happens.

Albeit there is a small chance that there is a "bad ending" option where you end-up with none of the LI's but co-running things with Quinn and the HoT pros being kind of a "pseudo - harem."

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I'll bet neither happens.

Albeit there is a small chance that there is a "bad ending" option where you end-up with none of the LI's but co-running things with Quinn and the HoT pros being kind of a "pseudo - harem."
Considering the possibilities and the LI's on offer, don't be surprised if we have some spin-off series after this. Like the MC's mum & dad and the 30yo+ teachers in their youth?

Just don't be surprised if Jill and Bella were-

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
75% chance that the MILF is Jade (rather than Bella or Cathy) for the Teacher/Feminist task. Quick Mormont and other Jade fans go make 10 accounts each and vote to make your dreams come true :LOL:
Cathy can also be a possibility.

We were able to reject Jade on the last update, which got her mad. I guess in this case she lost all interest on the MC.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Jade actually seems to be the only staff member doing her job. Cathy only ever gives quizes. At least Derrick and Wendy have a to challenge each other and possibly learn something from the class. I didn't even realize there was an option to reject Jade. I westworld'ed it

• Haha
Reactions: Tumai and Mormont
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes