Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I know people like the idea, but I don't think Bella is anyone's mother. Although yes, the mystery between the two girls also feels exciting.
I don't think they're related but it would be a nice plot twist if they were. It'd introduce a new and effective way of bringing in drama by having MC try to romance both.

Reactions: SAMASH112

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Part of that money must have another destination, probably coinciding with the origin of the drugs.
Exactly right that's why Quinn was worried about not having enough money I wonder what the consequences of that will be if we don't order from her menu she will be still short of that money she needs. Desperate times call for Desperate measures perhaps.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah, I want to know more about this side to her as well is she in it for the money or does she get something else out of all this.
I'd like it if she turned into this tragic antagonist like she was corrupted into this life and used by someone all along sort of like Vader and Palpatine.
I don`t,I don`t want any tragedies involving Quinn wther it be in the past,present or future,I want us to run the business,drink pina coladas on a tropical beach and spend a lot of our time on sensual love making and I want her to remain how she is

Damn, the feels... Imagine watching a flashback similar to the one where MC told Bella about his past; she being a sweet and innocent girl being used and mistreated all her life until she could take it no more, ending up fleeing from her home, hiding her emotions behind a hard shell to protect herself from feeling fragile and vulnerable and resorting to prostitution and drugs to make a living and support her studies.
But she doesn`t hide her emotions,on the contrary,it`s like she doesn`t bother with breaks on her emotions.She even openly talks about her sympathies,I hope she will remain this way till the end of this story.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I'll admit, there's something to a "charismatic villain" character. I'm all for the "Magnificent Bastard" trope as TV Tropes puts it. You know, that kind of bad guy who you just love to hate because he's insufferably smug at all the right times.

Thing is, Quinn doesn't come across as anything like that to me. In my mind, I read her as that sort of arrogant antagonist who's not nearly as smart as they think they are. Honestly, she gives off a bit of a Starscream vibe. Like, she doesn't run the sorority, but clearly she'd like to. She'd like the prestige and the "power" it gives her and probably resents Sage for being the much more charismatic "face" of the organization. She's running a few schemes and thinks that being able to get away with those schemes under the nose of the faculty and other students makes her "clever." But while it may take a bit of skill and finesse to pull something like that often, I just get this feeling that the fact that the HoTs are running a brothel out of their house is kind of an open secret about campus. Quinn certainly advertises it enough. Now maybe someone like Maya doesn't know, but she's also a freshman who's been there like a few weeks at most. So given that this is probably something that the more influential/knowledgeable people around the school know about, running this sideline of hers "under the radar" probably doesn't take as much ingenuity as she thinks it does.

Point being that I, too, see her as an "unrepentant villain," just... not a terribly effective one.
Let`s start here:
Antagonist is an adversary/oponent to the protagonist,for example in a story in which Lex Luthor is a protagonist Superman would be an antagonist,despite Lex being a villian and Clark being a hero.
In what way is Quinn an opponent of the Mc?She wants to fuck him,so what does she opposes?His virginity?That ship is long gone.
It`s hard for me to even see her as a villian,sure she acts outside of the boundries of law but so what?Is anyone getting hurt?Forced to do anything?No,she simply provides products demanded by the market.

To me she seems very much comfortable as VP.
She has the power already,it`s Sage that is nothing more than a figure-head.
Mhm,this is much more charismatic character:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"I got this" and Sage goes away.

We don`t know how much administration knows,we can be certain Burke uses the services,that`s all for now but what we do know is that Quinn made it work for at least a year before and Sage didn`t noticed.

""unrepentant villain," just... not a terribly effective one." - Quinn manages to achive what she wants,so perhaps the uneffectivness is simply her not being as villanish as some would like her to be?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Quinn has more charisma than Sage as she has been far too distracted with what's going on in her life than anything else and yeah it may get to a point where we get to see Sage realize what Quinn has been up too and then I think we will see a whole other side to Sage one side of her that we have yet to see yet. And I'd say Quinn is doing a good job at being the villain one side of it all you have guys that go for her looks (insecure) ;)and out of all the characters she probably gets most of the negative reactions if she was a terrible villain no one would pay her any attention but she gets her hate so she is doing her job pretty well.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I'll admit, there's something to a "charismatic villain" character. I'm all for the "Magnificent Bastard" trope as TV Tropes puts it. You know, that kind of bad guy who you just love to hate because he's insufferably smug at all the right times.

Thing is, Quinn doesn't come across as anything like that to me. In my mind, I read her as that sort of arrogant antagonist who's not nearly as smart as they think they are. Honestly, she gives off a bit of a Starscream vibe. Like, she doesn't run the sorority, but clearly she'd like to. She'd like the prestige and the "power" it gives her and probably resents Sage for being the much more charismatic "face" of the organization. She's running a few schemes and thinks that being able to get away with those schemes under the nose of the faculty and other students makes her "clever." But while it may take a bit of skill and finesse to pull something like that often, I just get this feeling that the fact that the HoTs are running a brothel out of their house is kind of an open secret about campus. Quinn certainly advertises it enough. Now maybe someone like Maya doesn't know, but she's also a freshman who's been there like a few weeks at most. So given that this is probably something that the more influential/knowledgeable people around the school know about, running this sideline of hers "under the radar" probably doesn't take as much ingenuity as she thinks it does.

Point being that I, too, see her as an "unrepentant villain," just... not a terribly effective one.
What about Sage? She is the HOTs president, but all points to her not knowing anything about all the shady business happening under her nose. Does she turn the blind eye and pretend not knowing anything, lying to MC and Maya, or is she so naive to the point that many people know about it and she doesn't, even in her position of power? Either way it's sad, because it would mean that she is on it too, or she doesn't have any friends that would tell her what's going on, and she is completely alone, being the leader of people that couldn't care less about her.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Either way it's sad, because it would mean that she is on it too, or she doesn't have any friends that would tell her what's going on, and she is completely alone, being the leader of people that couldn't care less about her.
I think it's more likely Quinn has got into these girls heads and her reminding them of the Hot's motto even though she is the one that is actually going behind Sage's back in all this,

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Quinn has more charisma than Sage as she has been far too distracted with what's going on in her life than anything else and yeah it may get to a point where we get to see Sage realize what Quinn has been up too and then I think we will see a whole other side to Sage one side of her that we have yet to see yet. And I'd say Quinn is doing a good job at being the villain one side of it all you have guys that go for her looks (insecure) ;)and out of all the characters she probably gets most of the negative reactions if she was a terrible villain no one would pay her any attention but she gets her hate so she is doing her job pretty well.
The vampire of sex and the vampire of hate. Explosive mixture?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: tachini and Mormont

miguelp

Sep 21, 2019
Please. It's the first time I play a game of this kind. Let's see if someone can help me. I have played the game in several ways. the first one without walktrouh, the second one with walktrough, the third one with the tricks, and the last one following each election until seeing where it took me. And always out the same. Can someone tell me how to find another ending,

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Please. It's the first time I play a game of this kind. Let's see if someone can help me. I have played the game in several ways. the first one without walktrouh, the second one with walktrough, the third one with the tricks, and the last one following each election until seeing where it took me. And always out the same. Can someone tell me how to find another ending,
There are no endings yet, my friend. You need to be more specific in what you want.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
You have to play all the options and paths in several saves, not only in 1. You will finally have the achievements unlocked.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

miguelp

Sep 21, 2019
The only thing that I have noticed is that and by chance in the approster Quinn put me as a pervert nickname, so I put it to all the characters. And when I sleep with Josy he calls me a pervert so I go back. But later in the final sex scene with Maya he calls me that again.

Reactions: SAMASH112

miguelp

Sep 21, 2019
Also, even if I pass, I do not choose to participate in the DIK tests and do not drink when I can choose, it does not matter why the next day I am drunk. Both in the mini-game of the drink and its routes as in The Pink Rose since what I do is go directly to talk to him and give him a free end roam. And I wake up drunk again.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes