mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Fair warning once you go Darkwen you never go back, worth it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Sanest Josy fan.
5FCC2C4C-84B5-4A59-AE99-E9D54EEF25E4.gif
So, after completing five runs I have to change my MGs rating again. Josy's behavior not on the M/J route made me reconsider my attitude towards her. I began to have doubts before, considering her to be a rather immature, selfish daddy’s daughter, for whom Josy herself and her desires are most important.

Now some spoilers.
And it gets worse.
1.Well, here I am on the Sage route, I came to visit Josy just as a friend. Is it normal that she convinces MC to take off his wet jeans, then puts on erotic lingerie so that what? Provoke him? Girl, did you forget that you have Maya? And there’s no need to make excuses like “blah blah blah, I shouldn’t have worn this underwear” Can you imagine the damage that could have caused? Sage comes into Josy’s room and sees: Tremolo in panties and Josy in lingerie “we’re going to have sex style now” lying in the bed. “Darling, it’s not what you think” wouldn’t have helped. That was fucking low. A trick designed for male lust. A trick for a man, who is already busy. From a girl who is also busy. FUCK.
2. "I feel unhappy." Well, okay, pull yourself together and talk to Maya that you don’t want to be together.

Next, everyone remembers the route where you can break up with M/J at the end of Ep.9, if you were on their route at the same time and chose another girl.?
Josy and Maya react differently. Josy is like a child whose doll was taken away, while Maya is a more mature and strong person:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And so, after all this and now knowing Maya's full backstory, I respect her a lot more. In fact, a very strong personality going through living Hell.
What later... Ah yes, Josy drags Sage into this and whines how bad MC is, how he HURTING HER BUSIN ahem.. FEELINGS.
I’m so offended by the bad MC, have pity on me everyone, Sage, look, he didn’t want to be with me, BUT I WANTED IT SO MUCH! But when Sage talks about her relationship with MC, I see a person with IQ150.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In general, I held on for a long time and tried to maintain a good opinion of Josy, finding positive aspects in her, but Ep. 10 was a red line for me and the only positive thing about her now I see - her petite body, which you can twirl as you like in bed, as a person she’s just too much for me unpleasant. Obsessed with MC yandere who doesn't take the word "NO", is extremely selfish, prone to betrayal and rash actions, which can bring problems to MC.
Yes, that was a little harsh, but I speak my mind. This is first of serious posts about the very great Episode 10, which changed a lot for me. And it’s time to update the Main Girls list, apparently:
1. Sage
2. Bella
3. Maya
4. Jill
/////////////
99. Tybalt's Watermelon
100. Josy.

Have a nice game everyone, and see you soon. 5 routes done, 17 left.
:oops::whistle:

Oct 27, 2022
And alady (a lot more times than I care to remember).

(He actually did mean Josy).
yep lol like i say i've been playing it a few years ago, and i 'm about to replay it cuz it was one of the best i played, cherry on top would be voice over during explicit scenes but even without it remains a very good exp

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Well i'm very subtle with it wasn't sure if people where figuring it out
View attachment 3747296
View attachment 3747298
View attachment 3747299
Alady Alady :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
To be perfectly honest, I struggle sooooooo much to see what you see.
Because what I see there with her god awful piss poor "sensual" expression, is the look of a sociopath about to push you into a vat of acid. To me she's got a murderous look, not one of sensuality.

Her character had so much promise in episode 1, but then DPC tried to go creative on her and well, now I'd shoot her before she could make 1 step in my direction out of sheer self preservation.
:ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
To be perfectly honest, I struggle sooooooo much to see what you see.
Because what I see there with her god awful piss poor "sensual" expression, is the look of a sociopath about to push you into a vat of acid. To me she's got a murderous look, not one of sensuality.

Her character had so much promise in episode 1, but then DPC tried to go creative on her and well, now I'd shoot her before she could make 1 step in my direction out of sheer self preservation.
:ROFLMAO:
I just see a wonderful sweet beautiful girl that has a wild side and is madly in love with MC

Reactions: Xythurr

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
Well, the developer mentioned that the upcoming episodes will be more about answering the questions he created in the earlier episodes as opposed to just creating new ones and prolonging the game even further. I'm guessing we will find out what's going on with Mona nowadays, don't know why else the scene with Sage and Heather would've been shown where they discuss the current situation with trying to contact Mona. With having seen the preview of Quinn, I'd imagine that the restaurant and everything regarding it will fall apart since there's no way that she can keep continuing with it after what happened to Riona. You probably hit the nail on the head with how the game will end, more or less. The restaurant shutting down is definitely gonna happen and the people involved with it too, which would also finally give meaning to the choice you made when you decided to/not to take Quinn's number in the story. Sage will come to know about all of that too, for sure, since it's about time for that. She's been way too naive when it comes to what Quinn has been doing with the HOTs and that's all just been preparing a way for her to finally find out about it. Imagine her reaction when she finds out the MC is in on it too.

Yea her reaction and his response will be interesting. I mean if you payed attention during their scene in Tybalt's bedroom, the way her responses were worded could lead you to believe she was in on it. She stated her and Quinn were working with the HOTs to raise money since that's why they were at that party. I mean IMO was a golden opportunity for the MC to ask why she was pretty much the only HOT not asking him for money for sexual favors or to just ask about it plain and simple. Maybe it was just the way I read the wording. It was rather easy to see the HOTs weren't there for arm candy since none were walking around as "dates", and most were off hidden since most of the party goers really had no interest in them. Kinda makes you wonder how she didn't see something was off at the time but the dialogue there was open enough that you could come to the conclusion that she was aware of things. Best MC response "hey I was helping with the free tuition", leading into a brawler battle against Sage :LOL:

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
Yea her reaction and his response will be interesting. I mean if you payed attention during their scene in Tybalt's bedroom, the way her responses were worded could lead you to believe she was in on it. She stated her and Quinn were working with the HOTs to raise money since that's why they were at that party. I mean IMO was a golden opportunity for the MC to ask why she was pretty much the only HOT not asking him for money for sexual favors or to just ask about it plain and simple. Maybe it was just the way I read the wording. It was rather easy to see the HOTs weren't there for arm candy since none were walking around as "dates", and most were off hidden since most of the party goers really had no interest in them. Kinda makes you wonder how she didn't see something was off at the time but the dialogue there was open enough that you could come to the conclusion that she was aware of things. Best MC response "hey I was helping with the free tuition", leading into a brawler battle against Sage :LOL:
Man, Jill's gonna be so pissed. I'll have to replay the game, dammit.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes