storysky

Jan 30, 2018
Long time reader, first time writer. I am in love with Dr. PCs work! Especially the consequences you have to face. Keeps me thrilled up. And what a wonderful character writing! I am in love with Maya, Josy and Jill. And with everyone of them for different reasons. Haha, shit, i really dont know which path i will try to play on.

But Jill is my favorite right now, she has always been honest with MC (til now) and shows real interest. I don't walk the LI path with Bella just because i fear i could fuck things up and disappoint Jill. Never played an adult game (except for AL) that was able to catch my emotions. You just have to thank, admire and love the game developer for his outstanding game writing skills and love for little details!

Maggot brothers ftw!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Fraxo, You must be taking too long. Just save beforing starting.

My bet is on her being Derek's. Maybe. Not counting Ashley.
Derek is going to end with Wendy. Mark my words. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yes. I think he does ask at the beginning of episode 3, but I don't think she is a LI of his. I'm not sure if Derek has LIs :LOL: And I don't think he cares about what you did with her or not. I mean, he had sex with Arieth, I doubt he minds it at all.

Btw, I never noticed Arieth was watching Jacob on her phone while with Dawe. View attachment 414995
Well she needs some excitement to keeps herself on a mood for sex while waiting for Dawe to get hard. :p:p

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Idk how many players would wanna romance a girl who does this with a guy she's only met once before.
Your point holds but it wasn't once. At the sorority house (where she gave MC an unfinished BJ), at the glory hole (where she recognised MC's D), at the CUMpetition party are the times that I can remember.

At this point, she and the MC's D are no strangers. :LOL:

SilverFJPC21

Jan 27, 2018
Legit excited for next update, but worried at the same time that my potato PC will not be able to handle the renders and just crash everytime. o_O

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
We should do a drinking game in future based on how many daz models you see in adult games that you recognise from others or have been involved in crossovers.

Some of us might end dying of alcohol poisoning if we're not careful.

:unsure:

Last edited:

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
We should do a drinking game in future based on how many daz models you see in adult games that you recognise from others or have been involved in crossover.

Some of us might end dying of alcohol poisoning if we're not careful.

:unsure:
Some we see more than others. The other day I posted a Jill lookalike and also that unknown girl at the party that looked like Big Brother's mom. And Liam is fucking everywhere. :LOL:

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
It's from both that and AL they had two crossovers in which Rena was also involved.
I played a RtP version where I encountered Megan, Melissa, Rena, Liam, MC, etc. And I played one AL version where Jensen, RtP's MC, was playing guitar at the gig for Liam's list in AL, and two of RtP's main girls bump into Megan and Melissa. But they were eventually removed from both games, I think.

• Sad
Reactions: MLBnoob and Mormont
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes