E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I created several combinations of gif banners (original work by Krull at: Being A DIK, City of Broken Dreamers, The DeLuca Family, Become A Rock Star) in order to make up for the fact that we can only use two image slots in the sig. If you want, feel free to use them too.

If you don't see the images properly, wait until the loading ends and reload the page to synchronize the image sliding, so you see what looks better, in case you want them to pair. The first five rows are sequences of 4 pictures, and the last four are of 5, 6, 7, 8, respectively.

Bella-Cordia-Luna-Victoria.gif Jill-Sage-Maya-Josy.gif Jill-Bella-Bella-Jill.gif Sage-Quinn-Jade-Bella.gif Maya-Josy-Jill-Bella.gif Luna-Victoria-Katie-Luna.gif Maya-Maya-Josy-Josy.gif Katie-Gloria-Chandra-Victoria.gif Chandra-Victoria-Katie-Gloria.gif Katie-Victoria-Victoria-Sonja.gif Lisa-Jane-Julia-Rosa.gif Lisa-Jade-Jane-Anna.gif Lisa-Jade-Jane-Selina.gif Lisa-Jade-Selina-Rosa.gif Luna-Luna+MCKiss-DeLucaGirls-Cordia.gif Maya-Josy-Jill-Sage-Bella.gif Luna-Victoria-Katie-Gloria-Luna.gif Luna-Victoria-Katie-Luna+MCKiss-Luna.gif Maya-Josy-Jill-Sage-Bella-Bella.gif Luna-Victoria-Katie-Lisa-Jane-Luna.gif Luna-Victoria-Katie-Luna+MCKiss-Cordia-Luna.gif Maya-Josy-Jill-Sage-Bella-Bella-Maya.gif Maya-Josy-Jill-Jill-Bella-Bella-Sage.gif Luna-Victoria-Katie-Gloria-Jane-Jade-Lisa.gif Jill-Sage-Maya-Josy-Quinn-Jade-Bella-Jill.gif Maya-Josy-Jill-Sage-Quinn-Jade-Bella-Bella.gif Luna-Victoria-Katie-Gloria-Jane-Jade-Lisa-Luna.gif
And these banners were made by me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And my new sigs are here and here!

Last edited:

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Reactions: E.l.l.0

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Reactions: E.l.l.0

sty21

Nov 19, 2018
I'm wondering, what did I do (or didn't do) to not get the option to go to Quinn's dorm at the end of v0.3? I have used her girl service before and it says in the walkthrough that it will unlock a threesome scene.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I'm wondering, what did I do (or didn't do) to not get the option to go to Quinn's dorm at the end of v0.3? I have used her girl service before and it says in the walkthrough that it will unlock a threesome scene.
You need to buy all of the services and go with Sarah at the party after you bought the service

sty21

Nov 19, 2018
You need to buy all of the services and go with Sarah at the party after you bought the service
Thanks. Yeah, that's what i figured. I bought the option to go with Sarah, and even watched the sex scene, but didn't save that path as I chose Find Sage as my main route. Damn. I'll have to play it again now, I want that Quinn scene. :D

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Thanks. Yeah, that's what i figured. I bought the option to go with Sarah, and even watched the sex scene, but didn't save that path as I chose Find Sage as my main route. Damn. I'll have to play it again now, I want that Quinn scene. :D
I don't think that's it. I did the same as you, bought Sarah, watched the scene, then loaded back and went with Sage (I didn't go with Sarah but I did pay) and I could still go with Quinn in Ep 3 . You also have to buy the other two in the first episode, Camila and Riona. That's what I think you're missing.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes