Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Instead of the name chosen for the MC, I'm much more interested in the names people chose for the 'Pet names' app on the phone. For instance, since Quinn insists on calling the MC 'Pervert', I now have her calling him, 'Master', and he calls her 'Bitch'. For the rest, I have chosen mostly standard names of endearment: Babe, Beautiful, Doll, Gorgeous, Mom, Princess, Sweetheart, Sweetness, Teach, for the ladies; Baby, Big Boy, Daddy, Darling, Handsome, Lover, My Prince, Sweetheart, Sweets, for the ladies to call the MC.

Secretplayer

Jan 17, 2018
Yeah, i already know what happened, but still doesn't change my mind. I'm not a very easily swayed kind of person lol. I'll probably play through what's there so far, but this game is probably the most male oriented game i've tried on here so far. It's very "dude! bro!" and what not lol. Derek isn't very funny at all to me, just super annoying. I literally just want to sabotage the entire college and go hang out with cool dad and josy. :LOL:
Really? Sometimes I also find the whole dude! bro! thing a bit much in these games but I still think Derek is mostly hilarious

Reactions: E.l.l.0

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Really? Sometimes I also find the whole dude! bro! thing a bit much in these games but I still think Derek is mostly hilarious
Derek - in the long run - might turn out to be to closest we can get for a best friend like Liam - but let's be clear: it's unlikely that someone will ever get close to that dude. ;)

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Instead of the name chosen for the MC, I'm much more interested in the names people chose for the 'Pet names' app on the phone. For instance, since Quinn insists on calling the MC 'Pervert', I now have her calling him, 'Master', and he calls her 'Bitch'. For the rest, I have chosen mostly standard names of endearment: Babe, Beautiful, Doll, Gorgeous, Mom, Princess, Sweetheart, Sweetness, Teach, for the ladies; Baby, Big Boy, Daddy, Darling, Handsome, Lover, My Prince, Sweetheart, Sweets, for the ladies to call the MC.
Wait, "mom"? :LOL: Who are you calling mom?

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Normally I don`t do it,there`s no need to even say it but today I will tell you
That
Quinn is the best girl in the world,she`s the best girl in the world
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We can all agree she's batshit crazy.

Who goes bareback risking pregnancy for a cumpetition (While clearly messing with you) while every other guy's dick is just grinded on by the other girls?!

giphy.gif

(Fuck it, you know she'd be the best crazy fuck you ever had!)

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2017
I fucking hate Quinn, I used to know girls like that in high school. You gotta give credit to Dr Pink credit for writing such a bullshit character like her, somethings really sinister is going on with her and I don't like it one bit.

Gonna have to really watch Maya carefully despite how angry I am with her, but just for good measure fuck Quinn.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I fucking hate Quinn, I used to know girls like that in high school. You gotta give credit to Dr Pink credit for writing such a bullshit character like her, somethings really sinister is going on with her and I don't like it one bit.

Gonna have to really watch Maya carefully despite how angry I am with her, but just for good measure fuck Quinn.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes