Scoot_

Aug 25, 2017
Oh shit, stoked to see a new update for this. Loved the first episode and can't wait to play this one.

Barneydog

Jul 3, 2018
Wow. What an update. I just finished my first run through as a Chick but I intend to go back and run through it from the start as a Dik. I have a slightly different theory about Josie's boyfriend.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am torn between Maya and Josie but I doubt that the path to either is going to be easy.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
That girl is trouble... like serial killer type trouble... no qualms about using people who trust her then she pulls out the water works... naw bitch we see the dog shit in your soul :poop:
Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out she is the Leah of this story lol (Acting Lessons for those who don't know)

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I finished the Jill intro and Cake I'm offended. First, you called me a "fucking cunt", next you want my money, but you won't show me your tits. I didn't come to this game to be personally attacked like this. You wanted poor Jill to show her tits, instead of yours, do you have no shame!

After the intro, I can't wait to play the game. No sad ending pls.

Jun 8, 2017
This game is heaven I ever get rich im donating a ton to it,I really hope you get more money thrown at you because this game is slowly even beating milfy city in my mind and I thought nothing could do that

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
So... just like Mr. Dots? every 3 months? it feels like it was longer between .1 and .2 though... still though, fantastic release.

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
I am going to give this game a try..hope it will not make me sad like his previous game.. although I enjoyed the last game as well but the ending made me sad

B3nJaHmin

Dec 24, 2018
Getting stuck on trying to get in the rich kid prep house, I think something isn't working correctly there, as I get an error when looking to climb up, it also tells me to look around and come back later, but I literally clicked everything possible, and get the same error when going back to the spot to climb, am I doing something wrong pm me if you don't want to spoil for everyone, but I am stuck and need help other than captain obvious remarks .
It might be something to do with the compressed version, I'm downloading the full one now .

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Up to episode 2, what are the main differences if you choose being a massive dik and being a massive chick? Is there anything significant?

Reactions: Endrju
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes