Jack_._69

Feb 21, 2018
Peoples are talking about the game missions and sending scenes screenshots and here is me still waiting for Android release... Sucks

lbt

Dec 14, 2016
Great models but all the chicks are nuts. Not that my ears weren't warned from the beginning by this crazy soundtrack.

Myself101

Feb 4, 2018
The random Music during free roam can sometimes get a bit annoying. On the whole though: great game and great release. Nice reminder of those old College/High School Comedys like American Pie. I throughly enjoyed playing through it and look Forward to future Releases.

The following comments are more nitpicks and should not deter anyone from trying a funny and great Looking game:

- Most of the scences look absolutely great - curiously though MC's home and many of the scences with the Father look like they were made by someone just starting out. Thankfully it's not featured very often. Perhaps those Scenes could be redone/upgraded in a future update to bring them up to par with the Overall great look of the game.
- Free roam seems to still be a bit undercooked. First steps towards more sandboxy Gameplay but mostly only allowing you to look around in one room or two seems kinda restrictive. On the positive side though: it keeps the Story connected - in many sandbox titles events tend to get "out of sync". Still I'd like it if this opened up a bit more in future episodes.
- Sometimes weird things happen with the characters eyes. Nothing major but sometimes it Looks as if they rolled their eyes all the way up.

nico9239

Jul 18, 2017
im stuck at the begging, i have talked to everyone, but cant seem to progress the story. What do i have to do?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes