CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Took a while but there's more content in this one update than most games here have. Or maybe there's not more content and the difference is I actually care about the text and read it in this game while I skip over it in most others.

Either way, this is the best game on this site. The modeling, the renders, the writing are all top notch, but the animations are far superior to anything else I've seen.
I have a problem, i am at a party and called a maggot, and I have already talked to everybody, but i can not get out of there, what do i have to do?
You're probably doing what I did and missing the stairs. You need to be at a certain point on them for the "Stairs" clickable option to show up, so move the cursor up the entire flight.

Reactions: Crosaith.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
If your a DIK you get way more sexual content then if your a CHIK
Hmm thanks for this. I'm just a bit unsure because it feels like in Episode 2, the whole "Requires DIK" message on conversation choice seems hardly noticeable for me if it's still there. So I have no idea if I'm locked in or not because I pretty much play neutral leaning slightly toward DIK instead of going extreme one way or the other.

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
The comedic timing is perfect, game had me laughing out loud several times.

I was trying to focus on Maya but this update made it pretty hard... Jill, Bell- *ahem* Isabella and Sage really grew on me, they're all likable for very different reasons. Fuck Josy and her games.

As for Maya being the side-chick, I don't think so, dev is probably just throwing red herrings. It was too obvious and he seems to be a bit more subtle than that.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Hmm thanks for this. I'm just a bit unsure because it feels like in Episode 2, the whole "Requires DIK" message on conversation choice seems hardly noticeable for me if it's still there. So I have no idea if I'm locked in or not because I pretty much play neutral leaning slightly toward DIK instead of going extreme one way or the other.
Neutral path is bare bones right now but dev says it will have more content in the future but nobody really knows how far into development it will be included so personally I am sticking to the extremes on both ends

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
The comedic timing is perfect, game had me laughing out loud several times.

I was trying to focus on Maya but this update made it pretty hard... Jill, Bell- *ahem* Isabella and Sage really grew on me, they're all likable for very different reasons. Fuck Josy and her games.

As for Maya being the side-chick, I don't think so, dev is probably just throwing red herrings. It was too obvious and he seems to be a bit more subtle than that.
Agreed. Josy isn't worth the effort.

Sage or Jill are the best depending on DIK or CHIK playthroughs

Reactions: fsap1

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Up to episode 2, what are the main differences if you choose being a massive dik and being a massive chick? Is there anything significant?
im not sure, I think this update was themed with forced decisions, if you liked the direction you are dancing with excitement if not well you qre out of luck buddy

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Up to episode 2, what are the main differences if you choose being a massive dik and being a massive chick? Is there anything significant?
The game up to this point is similar in either route but the "main-girls" besides Sage prefer chick (not always, but usually), so you're score with them wont be very high.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Skylaroo
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes