BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
So if STD's are gonna be a thing in the game, I think I'm going to say that maybe Josey is the one who has them. My reasoning is that implementing that as a story mechanic would be a little cruel if it affected you before you even knew about it. There was a semi-warning at the beginning but it was played off as more of a joke. However, right before the Josey date your dad gives a more serious warning about the topic. I feel like that's a more intended warning while the first one may just be subtle foreshadowing.
This is all just guessing though and I'm sure if it does become a story element then however it's implemented will probably be great.

Sneak0

Apr 16, 2018
Took a while but there's more content in this one update than most games here have. Or maybe there's not more content and the difference is I actually care about the text and read it in this game while I skip over it in most others.

Either way, this is the best game on this site. The modeling, the renders, the writing are all top notch, but the animations are far superior to anything else I've seen.

You're probably doing what I did and missing the stairs. You need to be at a certain point on them for the "Stairs" clickable option to show up, so move the cursor up the entire flight.

I have already done that, i talked to the people close to the stairs and in the other rooms, but there is a room that is locked, do I need a key?

p22

Jun 21, 2017
vault code is SPOILER, hate searching. Still have 1 locked scene, i wonder if it's a glitch.
OK, I know the vault code. But does anyone have idea how where you supposed to find it inside the game?

It feels like cheating just using the code from F95. :p

Reactions: bybring

Gomugomuno

Jun 26, 2018
Hi everyone,
does someone have a full save of the first episode with all chicks at 100% RP ?
Thanks in advance !

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
heres the formula that i figured out using telepathy science alien communications voodoo blood rituals naked pagan bonfire dancing and bacon.
Josy: be a chik
Sage: be a Dik
Maya: 70% Chik 30% Dik
Isabella: 80% Chik 20% Dik
Jill: 90%Chik 10% Dik
enjoy :D i am scientifically proven to be correct 60% of the time 100% of the time
your formula is wrong
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I was trying to catch up on all the comments. Seems people liked the game. And you thought Pink made it tough on you with two (ultimately three) girls last time.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
This thread exploded yesterday before i went to sleep it was still on page 132 and today it jumped to page 151 holy crap. :oops:
After episode 1 i did not think it could get any better but Dr pinkcake out did himself again. right now even at this stage it has more content then most completed games on this site.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cant wait to see what we get when hellweek is finally here.

Hellscream

Apr 18, 2018
WOW I am speechless,what a beautiful game,keep it up,what a nice story and those animations are something else,wish you all the best with future updates.
P.S. Bella is such a tease
It's Isabella!!!
Sorry Isabella my bad :D

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes