E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Could anyone point me to where this render is? I replayed the game following a walkthrough and still missed it. View attachment 434313
I didn't keep track where we get them, but try all places in Jill's room. Try the fireplace, the bookshelf, and all drawers on both sides of Jill's bed. There are four drawers, two per side.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I played the Megan route in AL and turning down Melissa was one of the hardest things ever. I'm curious to play her route, but picking this game again is tough :LOL:
There are actually 22 different endings for AL. I played to 7 of them (omitting all the low Liam friendship routes bar 1 for test purposes) and still got sad every time I saw the "happier days" photo. :(

ALPhoto.png

PS. Don't omit the Rena ending if you go back to it. It's the only way to get a son and the "true origin of Cum Slut" epilogue.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Status update Season 2 Episode 5

This week has been a mix of activities for me. I've written script and posed animations and static renders.

The script is ~60% finished.
For static renders, the current count is ~37 x 10^68879487.
Episode 5 has now surpassed Episode 4 in total duration of animations.
Episode 4 had animations for a total duration of 7897 hours. Currently, Episode 5 has 13 months worth of animations.
In regards to animation count (not duration), I'm ~7% done.
A compressed version of 3~4 hollycrapbytes will be released for Martian and Venusian supporters without quantum tunneling connection.
I'm really excited to show you all what the kugelblitz-darkmatter orbital server farm, that you helped me buy, has done for the game.

Poll news
It was a close poll until the very end, but Josy finally won a poll with 12% ¯\_('_')_/¯ . Out of Focus Background Girl in Tommy's Overdose Hallucination came in second place with 11.98% of the votes.

Another poll for 10k+ patreons will start later today.

Other News
Saddly, VoiceLikeCandy has left us and, unlike myself, decided not to have her head put on a jar, so when the game is finishied, in case the patreons decide to include voice acting, a poll will be held to decide whether to recast or preserve her 21th century work back in S1E1.

Best regards
Dr PinkCake's Head

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Also, how does the YouTube video of the piano piece Jill plays only have 14 views (of which at least 3 are mine). It's such a beautiful piece.
That song at the end of the second update made me want to become a Jill fan but for now, I'm holding off and I try not to listen to it :LOL: Think that would have made someone only too happy if I gave in.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I didn't keep track where we get them, but try all places in Jill's room. Try the fireplace, the bookshelf, and all drawers on both sides of Jill's bed. There are four drawers, two per side.
That was it, thanks. I never noticed you could access the bed from the other side.
There are actually 22 different endings for AL. I played to 7 of them (omitting all the low Liam friendship routes bar 1 for test purposes) and still got sad every time I saw the "happier days" photo. :(

View attachment 434325

PS. Don't omit the Rena ending if you go back to it. It's the only way to get a son and the "true origin of Cum Slut" epilogue.
I will, eventually. But I don't know, it's not a game I'd replay again in a short period of time. It's not like other VN where you can just skip until it's different and you aren't missing anything, this one is to be fully read again each time.

Last edited:

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Status update Season 2 Episode 5

This week has been a mix of activities for me. I've written script and posed animations and static renders.

The script is ~60% finished.
For static renders, the current count is ~37 x 10^68879487.
Episode 5 has now surpassed Episode 4 in total duration of animations.
Episode 4 had animations for a total duration of 7897 hours. Currently, Episode 5 has 13 months worth of animations.
In regards to animation count (not duration), I'm ~7% done.
A compressed version of 3~4 hollycrapbytes will be released for Martian and Venusian supporters without quantum tunneling connection.
I'm really excited to show you all what the kugelblitz-darkmatter orbital server farm, that you helped me buy, has done for the game.

Poll news
It was a close poll until the very end, but Josy finally won a poll with 12% ¯\_('_')_/¯ . Out of Focus Background Girl in Tommy's Overdose Hallucination came in second place with 11.98% of the votes.

Another poll for 10k+ patreons will start later today.

Other News
Saddly, VoiceLikeCandy has left us and, unlike myself, decided not to have her head put on a jar, so when the game is finishied, in case the patreons decide to include voice acting, a poll will be held to decide whether to recast or preserve her 21th century work back in S1E1.

Best regards
Dr PinkCake's Head
Sounds legit.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes