sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Perhaps, but who would benefit from it being true? Quinn? or who?
Quinn benefits by having extra income from the Diks as well as the established relationship with the Jocks that was there before.

She's not making bank sure but just from the MC financial aid it makes a lot of difference.

Also if Burke is also involved, he's benefited from it financially and also from the restaurant.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
MC could in theory bridge the divide between the jocks and DIK's if he played his cards right. MC is the only person on the campus (besides the HOT's, but they dont count IMO) that could have influence on both of them all the way up to their respective leaders.

There is no real reason for them disliking each other, MC can use his influence on Chad (from helping him in the office) and his relationship with the DIK's to get them to coexist.
Why would MC do that? I can't imagine any player cares what happens to any individual in both Frats. I certainly don't. Unless there's some benefit then doing so would make no sense.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Quinn benefits by having extra income from the Diks as well as the established relationship with the Jocks that was there before.

She's not making bank sure but just from the MC financial aid it makes a lot of difference.

Also if Burke is also involved, he's benefited from it financially and also from the restaurant.
She isn't getting shit from MC in my play through.

How would Burke benefit financially if he's the one paying for sexual favors from the HOT's? Unless you think he's the one who's blackmailing Quinn and co for money?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Why would MC do that? I can't imagine any player cares what happens to any individual in both Frats. I certainly don't. Unless there's some benefit then doing so would make no sense.
For his own benefit obviously. if MC can do that, he would basically be the king of the campus. Nobody else in this game has that kind of influence on the two largest (i assume) fraternities. Him having influence over them could give him influence on Quinn and the HOT's too (since they are their customers).

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
She isn't getting shit from MC in my play through.

How would Burke benefit financially if he's the one paying for sexual favors from the HOT's? Unless you think he's the one who's blackmailing Quinn and co for money?
Extortion (money and sexual favours) while fiddling the books. He won't be doing it out of the kindness of his heart, will he?

As for Quinn, DPC will write in someone form the Diks financially helping her out if you don't.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Chad is a typical NTR hater here on F95, if somebody just talking to his girl he gets all worked up, angry, aggressive and violent without any patience or consideration that his girl is free women and she can have a cilval conversation with whom she desires. Moreover, from Chad's perspective Sage may not be his LI, but as was said before one of the guys is.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
>Be Sage
>Be one of the Five main Girls in BADIK
>Be a great looking DAZ model
>Be the only DIK Focused Main LI, thus making you a rarity
>Have potential to be a truly interesting character
>Say you only want the MC for sex
>Be reduced to a Side girl basically

1571465942831.gif

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
>Be Sage
>Be one of the Five main Girls in BADIK
>Be a great looking DAZ model
>Be the only DIK Focused Main LI, thus making you a rarity
>Have potential to be a truly interesting character
>Say you only want the MC for sex
>Be reduced to a Side girl basically

View attachment 433921
Sage may not be everyone's favorite but she certainly isn't being neglected. She just won a special poll for 4 main girls.

Now Josy on the other hand... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes