name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Between the twists in Acting Lessions and the warnings at the start of this game, does anyone occasionally feel paranoid about certain decisions? Like "Will pursuing both Maya and Jill cause Derek to turn into a cannibal?!? AAAHHHH!"
Yeah, try and put AL out of your mind when you play this I don't think it will play out the same way that did, of course, it may have some dark scenes but nowhere near as bad as AL.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
This could be just a comment made in a particular moment that doesn't have to go anywhere. A lot of stuff can happen that can change Derek's mind, he may forgive her or hate her to the point where just a prank doesn't cut it.

Such as? (Serious question, I'm genuinly interested).
For starters: During college tour with Maya she'll tell us Tybalt's parents are very wealthy and their donations to college are big news.
0.3 - we learn Tybalt's last name is Burke.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
For starters: During college tour with Maya she'll tell us Tybalt's parents are very wealthy and their donations to college are big news.
0.3 - we learn Tybalt's last name is Burke.
Yeah, Jade and Burke even have a photo of Tybalt at home. But that means that Tybalt and Burke are related, but it's not exactly a contradiction, right?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Yeah, Jade and Burke even have a photo of Tybalt at home. But that means that Tybalt and Burke are related, but it's not exactly a contradiction, right?
Not yet. But... If Burke is his father, then it'll be.

Or something that's even before that. During MC's date with Josy, she'll comment about MC's words "men's things" and she would say that she knows someone who wouldn't like that - an obvious allusion (as we later learned) on Maya's feminism.

And then, when we meet Maya while falling down, if we check on her (feminists would call that "objectifying"), she'll like that.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

Or something that's even before that. During MC's date with Josy, she'll comment about MC's words "men's things" and she would say that she knows someone who wouldn't like that - an obvious allusion (as we later learned) on Maya's feminism.

And then, when we meet Maya while falling down, if we check on her (feminists would call that "objectifying"), she'll like that.
The first one hasn't been resolved so we can't know for sure Burke could be his uncle since Tybalt has the same last name as him. Maybe we'll learn more during our fun time with Jade.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Yeah, try and put AL out of your mind when you play this I don't think it will play out the same way that did, of course, it may have some dark scenes but nowhere near as bad as AL.
I dunno I'm bracing for it. What happened in AL is one thing but if any of the characters get dragged into drugs or prostitution (which are already implied elements in the story) I can see it being just as bad. These things have been introduced for a reason. I mean. What if you're confronted with a Josy or Maya ultimatum and whomever you don't pick is forced into "working" for the games resident pimp/drug dealer? Maya has already mentioned money problem... What happened in AL was bad but seeing some strung out Maya being taken away by some john would be worse in a way. That said it really doesn't fit the games tone thus far. I'm expecting more young teen drama than something too gritty.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

If Burke is his father it would be weird that Maya doesn't adress it. And a professor donating to his own college...

But with Maya I don't think it is, in that conversation you can check her out but you also have another option to be a dik and stare even more, and that one does piss her off. There's also that one in class after you talk to Derek where checking her panties also pisses her off. I think a casual look and being too obvious is different.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What interest me is how the blow back will be if u choose to stay with Sage

Caus she officially still with Chad and he hates the mc plus the jocks wont be too happy in general.

Will be interested to see how dpc gonna handle that suicidal situation dwl
Will he hate the MC as much if we decide to try and help him out in Burkes office? I think it may be the start of healing that rift between them.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes