TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I would have preferred a cosmetic poll for Lily or old boobs. Err... I mean Envy... They are my favorites (even MC chose them :p) but at least I guess this means we'll be seeing more of all the strippers and not just Lily, who we will be seeing in B&R. Derek looks drunk af but so happy! Rose and Brandi are really gifted in the breast department, so Derek probably got over the previous incident with the bouncer. :LOL:
View attachment 433257
I agree, people have no taste, Envy is on a whole different level

screenshot0002.jpg

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Rusty: "The maggot who pulls the most weight during Hell Week will get a special prize, if the list is completed."
Rose ? :unsure:
That's actually a possibility. There are few reasons for us to return to the strip club otherwise - and in those types of costumes that are being polled, I don't think we will be bumping into her at a mall or something :LOL:

Most of us should be way ahead on points, and, as I plan on doing the fem, teacher & outdoors (whilst letting Derek do the Nerd Wedgie - don't want to aggro the nerds and hurt my chances with Sally now do I :p), we should find out what the prize is soon enough. Sorry maggot bro, I'm not letting a potential scene go by off-camera :LOL:.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
And as far as that hell week competition goes I always go for max points well im still on the fence on the feminist thing caus if that's gonna be the peacock women derek can get that one

And something else that condom swallow thing I didnt even do that on my chick playtroughs dwl thats too much for me even tho its not even really me doing it lmao

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
One thing I noticed replaying the game is that there is a hard cap of 5 $, which is not very obvious. I think I lost some money in my previous playthrough and didn't notice it. I knew something was off but I didn't know why exactly. I don't think it's mentioned ingame and it should be. It doesn't make much sense.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
And as far as that hell week competition goes I always go for max points well im still on the fence on the feminist thing caus if that's gonna be the peacock women derek can get that one

And something else that condom swallow thing I didnt even do that on my chick playtroughs dwl thats too much for me even tho its not even really me doing it lmao
I swallowed that thing with pride LOL
no way my MC will stick his major D in that crazy bitch...
And she would tell Maya that MC fucked her, that's for sure. And that would make Maya sad, and nobody wants that :D

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
One thing I noticed replaying the game is that there is a hard cap of 5 $, which is not very obvious. I think I lost some money in my previous playthrough and didn't notice it. I knew something was off but I didn't know why exactly. I don't think it's mentioned ingame and it should be. It doesn't make much sense.

It was.
At the VERY start.
Untitled.png

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019

This week has been a mix of activities for me. I've written script and posed animations and static renders.

The script is ~70% finished.
For static renders, the current count is ~800.
Episode 4 has now surpassed Episode 3 in total duration of animations.
Episode 3 had animations for a total duration of 242 seconds. Currently, Episode 4 has 258 seconds worth of animations.
In regards to animation count (not duration), I'm ~50% done. As you can see from this, Episode 4 will be packed with animations.
I'm really excited to show you all what the animation PC, that you helped me buy, has done for the game.

Poll news
It was a close poll until the very end, but Sage won the polls with 35% of the votes. Jill came in second place with 34% of the votes.
Episode 4 will include Special renders featuring Sage and Camila.
This far, no main or side girl has won a Special render poll twice.
The only girls yet to win are Maya and Quinn.

Another cosmetic poll will start later today.

Best regards
Dr PinkCake
Sage, my kryptonite is redheads.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes