michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
And for the record I hope dpc didn't forget about that the mc and Dererk need to plan still for their revenge against Quinn.

They were talking about getting Quinn back from their nude walk of shame

Maybe a panty raid at the HOT sorority place like as in the revenge of the nerds movie lmao

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
And for the record I hope dpc didn't forget about that the mc and Dererk need to plan still for their revenge against Quinn.

Maybe a panty raid at the HOT sorority place like as in the revenge of the nerds movie lmao
I'd hope so too but nothing's gonna happen due to plot convenience I'd wager.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

This could be just a comment made in a particular moment that doesn't have to go anywhere. A lot of stuff can happen that can change Derek's mind, he may forgive her or hate her to the point where just a prank doesn't cut it.
I'm pretty sure DPC already forgot about revenge story arc. After all, he forgot many other important story arcs.
Such as? (Serious question, I'm genuinly interested).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
This could be just a comment made in a particular moment that doesn't have to go anywhere. A lot of stuff can happen that can change Derek's mind, he may forgive her or hate her to the point where just a prank doesn't cut it.

Such as? (Serious question, I'm genuinly interested).
Derek may forget that walk of shame But the mc aka me wont ever forget that shamefull walk dwl

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Derek may forget that walk of shame But the mc aka me wont ever forget that shamefull walk dwl
To be fair, if you blame anyone for that, it should be Tommy. He made the MC do it and then called ahead to the HoTs to set you up and didn't let the MC back in the house. Quinn was more or less just doing what the DIKs asked.

I hold no grudge against Quinn for that, she even let you play with Camila :p, and it led to Bella giving you clothes and Maya giving you board. So, all's well that ends well. ;)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
To be fair, if you blame anyone for that, it should be Tommy. He made the MC do it and then called ahead to the HoTs to set you up and didn't let the MC back in the house. Quinn was more or less just doing what the DIKs asked.

I hold no grudge against Quinn for that, she even let you play with Camila :p, and it led to Bella giving you clothes and Maya giving you board. So, all's well that ends well. ;)
I bow down to u kind sir … ur definatly right on those remarks. :p

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes