E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
This is one of those few games I've played where all the girls are likable in some way. It really gives you pause trying to choose a favorite. If there was a quintessential "metal chick" type, she would be my favorite. Given our choices, I felt the love with Maya, even though I like Bella and Jill also. Drives me nuts having to choose, just give me all of 'em!
Riona could very well be our "metal chick".
1 (5).png

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Response to a question about Brawler on Patreon:

just one question - you mention that you will make the brawle (fight) easier is that true and how will you do it?

DrPinkCake: I did make it easier in the patched version (v0.3.1). You can select from 3 different difficulties (Easy/Normal/Hard). If it is too difficult at Easy, upgrade DEX to get longer reaction time. Buying Counter attack early will also make life simpler while playing Brawler. I might tweak it further if there's a need for it.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I would have preferred a cosmetic poll for Lily or old boobs. Err... I mean Envy... They are my favorites (even MC chose them :p) but at least I guess this means we'll be seeing more of all the strippers and not just Lily, who we will be seeing in B&R. Derek looks drunk af but so happy! Rose and Brandi are really gifted in the breast department, so Derek probably got over the previous incident with the bouncer. :LOL:
MC and Derek with Strippers.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes