Teal80

Dec 27, 2017
Excuse me but aren't you missing somebody ? :unsure:
No. I am only trying to rate my #1 and it is hard. Anyone I did not mention is not in the running for my #1 spot, though depending on answers to certain questions in the next episode that may change. I used to like Josy a lot more...

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

This week has been a mix of activities for me. I've written script and posed animations and static renders.

The script is ~70% finished.
For static renders, the current count is ~800.
Episode 4 has now surpassed Episode 3 in total duration of animations.
Episode 3 had animations for a total duration of 242 seconds. Currently, Episode 4 has 258 seconds worth of animations.
In regards to animation count (not duration), I'm ~50% done. As you can see from this, Episode 4 will be packed with animations.
I'm really excited to show you all what the animation PC, that you helped me buy, has done for the game.

Poll news
It was a close poll until the very end, but Sage won the polls with 35% of the votes. Jill came in second place with 34% of the votes.
Episode 4 will include Special renders featuring Sage and Camila.
This far, no main or side girl has won a Special render poll twice.
The only girls yet to win are Maya and Quinn.

Another cosmetic poll will start later today.

Best regards
Dr PinkCake

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
But there are ppl who dont like cheaters
Josy, Maya and Sage are obviously cheaters. 90% of the posters here hope that Bella will soon become one too. Only Jill, as far as we know, is not a potential cheater with the MC. That is four out of five of the main LI's in this game, and doesn't consider Jade.

If someone here is playing this game and is completely turned off when a girl cheats with an MC, they have my sympathy for having to wade through most of the content, with only a few dalliances with some HOT sluts, in order to get one-fifth of the action that pleases them.

No matter what you think of the 5 main LI's, it would be difficult to label any of them as 'sluts'; an argument I could more easily make for at least 6 other NPCs that have appeared in this game. And that doesn't even count Quinn or most of the dancers at the club.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Maya is #1.

No, wait… Bella definitely #1.

Nah, I take that back. Jill is absolutely definitively #1. End Of Story!

Except that Maya is so... I think she might nudge back into #1 spot... Agh!

Crap I don’t know. I would happy with any of those three as #1. Sage is good too, in her own way. I need more of all of them to make a more informed decision… Yeah. More of all of them.
My #1 is the one I've seen last. :) Since Maya has had the most exposure so far, I guess that means that most of the time she's my #1... for now. Especially since the last real scene of the last episode ended in Maya's dorm room regardless of my choices.

But since I'm fickle, I could wind up favoring any of the five. :cool:

Bad_Andy_26

Oct 12, 2019
This is one of those few games I've played where all the girls are likable in some way. It really gives you pause trying to choose a favorite. If there was a quintessential "metal chick" type, she would be my favorite. Given our choices, I felt the love with Maya, even though I like Bella and Jill also. Drives me nuts having to choose, just give me all of 'em!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Sage won the poll what?? :oops:
Jill came second :sneaky:, i can't believe this... :confused:

if ep3 was 5GB, how big would ep4 be with so many animations? 6-7-8GB? :D
hm... 800 renders for now, it's a long way to 2000+ like in ep3
end of november is my guess :)
Not to disparage the count or the effort, but I suspect the count contains renders of blinking, eyebrow raising, etc. It's the number and length of the sex-related animations that appears to be really impressive.

Unfortunately, it will probably take me all day to download the thing, unless I pay for the PRO version of Mega. Ugh! Thank goodness he'll start a new season after Episode 4. It will be interesting to see how he handles transferring variables to the new season.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
This is one of those few games I've played where all the girls are likable in some way. It really gives you pause trying to choose a favorite. If there was a quintessential "metal chick" type, she would be my favorite. Given our choices, I felt the love with Maya, even though I like Bella and Jill also. Drives me nuts having to choose, just give me all of 'em!
Welcome mate, enjoy the game, the girls and Li's (Love interests) and posting in the thread.

One more thing young maggot.

wegoturback.png

Last edited:

mojococo

Sep 28, 2017
Maya's explanation is that DrPinkCake cut her off before she could tell the MC what the situation was.
:unsure: hm yeah, I kinda forgot about that. She sure had time before that but now that I think about it, it never seemed like the right time. Would have been incoherent for sure.

Damn you're not making it easier. I mean, being (sort of) mad at her was such an easy way of being finally able to focus on one or two Li's tops.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes