michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
For me I am still on the fence with taking favorites so far..

Because just simply we haven't even started getting far enough in this game just episode 3

Have to see a bit more to really pin point a real favorite that will be my go to girl or woman lol

So far its going fairly equally about who I like caus every update reveals something more and it changes my opinion again

But also to many choices of women lol, I like so many for so many different reasons

As long as I don't need to f,ck those real peacock hair feminist im pretty happy

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
michael1984 nothing wrong with that (y) , movies, TV shows, AAA games all have that thing that people LOVE and consume and that's a good written story with a equal good characterter development... romance, comedy, horror... doesn't matter

i always say, what i wouldn't give to be able to experience a game like the Witcher 3 or The Last Of Us again for the first time. :)

Hellysium

Apr 30, 2018

Because just simply we haven't even started getting far enough in this game just episode 3

Have to see a bit more to really pin point a real favorite that will be my go to girl or woman lol

So far its going fairly equally about who I like caus every update reveals something more and it changes my opinion again

But also to many choices of women lol, I like so many for so many different reasons

As long as I don't need to f,ck those real peacock hair feminist im pretty happy
I'm pretty much the same. There are some I'm more attracted to at the moment (like Maya and Josy) but nothing definitive and I'm still interested to know more about all of them (well, except for Arieth :p ).
The next update may change my views on that but for now, I can't make a choice.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
michael1984 nothing wrong with that (y) , movies, TV shows, AAA games all have that thing that people LOVE and consume and that's a good written story with a equal good characterter development... romance, comedy, horror... doesn't matter

i always say, what i wouldn't give to be able to experience a game like the Witcher 3 or The Last Of Us again for the first time. :)
Witcher 3 have played that game over three times dwl plus the dlc and Last of us is pretty good as well.

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019

Come on your gotta have a favorite or made some form of list as to where you list the women. Dont be afraid to share it, so we can mock your choice and make you come around to the real women to choose in this game (Josy/Maya), so we can see what your current opinion is at this stage of the game.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Come on your gotta have a favorite or made some form of list as to where you list the women. Dont be afraid to share it, so we can mock your choice and make you come around to the real women to choose in this game (Josy/Maya), so we can see what your current opinion is at this stage of the game.
My maggot brother.. I would gladly make a list …. But will be a equal first place to many names so far in this game lol I don't play favorites at this point of the game.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
For the people who take Quinn her take out menu please be carefull and don't get caught by mrs Beula balbricker lmao

• Haha
Reactions: vir_cotto

mojococo

Sep 28, 2017
So I'm finally up to date with this awesome game. I was not a huge fan of Maya in the first place and that ending certainly didn't do her any good in my mind. It's different for josy, at least she said she had someone else (although I don't really like her either). I'm not cutting Maya loose yet, maybe she'll have a good enough explanation on the next update.

Jill was ans still is my number 1 girl. Followed by... Quinn (it doesn't make any sense, I know that) and Sally (how come she's not a LI ? :mad::))

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
I feel like people are overreacting to the maya josy thing I don't think it's as big of a deal as everyone is making it out to be
Me personally im a home wrecker so im not up in arms about what happened between us yet. But there are ppl who dont like cheaters and which ever way you look at it Josy and Maya are both cheaters and i can see why they dont like it. Its there opinion and im ok with it.

Now the other topic that ppl say about Maya or what she may do it just crazy talk.

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
OR...

The vid gets 100K views and Maya has a Eureka moment where she realises that she could solve all her money issues with some new material of her own :p

First subscriber: The MC from Babysitter.
View attachment 431930
:p:KEK:

PS: Just joking y'all
Careful now girl.gif

I have to restrain myself from pushing Mormont out the moon door to have Jade all to myself :p
Tyrion Moon Door.gif

No, neither of you showed me anything that I didn't know already. All the other stuff is just guessing by this point as it's not in-game yet. What exactly did you correct me on? My opinion that I despise such personality or that I am surprised to see so many (likely young) men enjoy it? Pfft...
Plus, the attacks on me seemed pretty personal, sorry, but some of you guys are probably in love with an insufferable set of pixels :).
Funny though, I suffer from OCD and I bet I read those lines far more than any of the waifu defense squad in here. But ok, I hate your waifu because I am retarded and wasn't paying attention to the storyline.

In another note, this is what I woke up to when I was abducted by aliens last week:
View attachment 431926
Wait I can indulge my temptations here!
Lysa Arryn Death.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes