AkikoHan

Jun 17, 2018
New people are welcome it's all well and good but oh boy you missed out Jade :oops: how could you do that :p
Yeah I made this account months ago but you can obviously call me New since I didn't even post that much but I HAD TO leave a comment on this thread (Also I recognize Being a rockstar pfp, LOVED THAT GAME TOO)
Now say Bella's the best.:p
She is o_O I hope to not sound wayyyy too weird but she gives to me(and probably others too) like a ''mother-love'' vibes, like she would do everything for you even if she seems so cold.. dunno if that was clear :unsure:

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Yeah I made this account months ago but you can obviously call me New since I didn't even post that much but I HAD TO leave a comment on this thread (Also I recognize Being a rockstar pfp, LOVED THAT GAME TOO)

She is o_O I hope to not sound wayyyy too weird but she gives to me(and probably others too) like a ''mother-love'' vibes, like she would do everything for you even if she seems so cold.. dunno if that was clear :unsure:
New members are always welcome here! We value all opinions and are glad that you share your thoughts with us. We will now be upgrading your rank to maggot brother, if you wish to join our DIK fraternity. You just need to undertake Hell Week now and if you succeed, you will be our equal. We wish good luck in the trials to come.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Come back from work and been reading the posts

Just want to say i dont do whiteknight stuff and i do know its just pixels those women

And I am definatly not a kid anymore

But what harm is there when u appreciate some pixel women

Everyone knows its pixels but who cares they look gud and its a nice vieuw

Like I said I think every one of those girls in this game has something going for her

But everyone has their own tastes and should be respected as such

And don't see the hate on Bella at all and no she is not my favorite lol

Sure she has a bit of a attitude at first but u clearly see her opening up in later stages

And to say well in real life people act like this and that, You have to know this is just a game not real life

I don't play a sex game so I can play it for realism I can go outside for realism

This is just a game to enjoy and sit back and let it come at you

If u don't like one character just skip trough it

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Come back from work and been reading the posts

Just want to say i dont do whiteknight stuff and i do know its just pixels those women

And I am definatly not a kid anymore

But what harm is there when u appreciate some pixel women

Everyone knows its pixels but who cares they look gud and its a nice vieuw

Like I said I think every one of those girls in this game has something going for her

But everyone has their own tastes and should be respected as such

And don't see the hate on Bella at all and no she is not my favorite lol

Sure she has a bit of a attitude at first but u clearly see her opening up in later stages

And to say well in real life people act like this and that, You have to know this is just a game not real life

I don't play a sex game so I can play it for realism I can go outside for realism

This is just a game to enjoy and sit back and let it come at you

If u don't like one character just skip trough it
Some people don't do paragraphs when writing. michael1984 obviously does not have this problem. :LOL:

AkikoHan

Jun 17, 2018
New members are always welcome here! We value all opinions and are glad that you share your thoughts with us. We will now be upgrading your rank to maggot brother, if you wish to join our DIK fraternity. You just need to undertake Hell Week now and if you succeed, you will be our equal. We wish good luck in the trials to come.
I'LL DO MY BEST FATHER! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I think the fact that sally is in one of the Dik's parties is also very suspicious,
Sober Answer: DIK parties seem to be open house and there're randoms in all of them (e.g. the cafeteria lady in the 1st one)

Conspiracy Answer: We also actually don't know whether Magnar was there or not. We didn't get to explore this time - it was either go to Maya, Sage or Sarah - Magnar could easily be in any of the rooms - like the one we were barred from during the 1st party. One gets the impression that it's all about the money with him. He could be conspiring somewhere or doing a Bruce Wayne (BvS) hacking the DIK's router/server in the basement or something - only instead of finding folders on meta-humans just finding folder after folder of Arieth :LOL:

Real Answer: She's stalking the MC. It's love :p

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
I already proposed my theory about this before, but now I'll add a bit more detail; put your tin foil hats for a moment:
Too absurd!? :LOL:
Truth be told i've been thinking that same think, not that Jaime stole the phone but more like his gay and afraid to come out. So no not really absurd :)

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Just finished playing the game and....WOW!
I played a lot of adult games but this one for some reasons hit me very hard maybe cuz of story and the characters and I really loved the soundtracks used for this game!(I'm in love for Lonely by Chukuma)
As the author stated on opening the game ''This game might make you feel sad'' and wow it did sometimes like it was actually me living that moment.
And damn I love literally all the females designs, especially Sage, Quinn, Cathy and Isabella.
Can't wait for the next episode to come out. :ROFLMAO:
Welcome to the madness party. For your safety follow these rules and you'll make it through your stay with out a problem. Dont mock the racoon lovers Jill supporters, they become almost rabid and attack. Don't lay claim to Quinn shes owned by name88 and he doesnt share. Agree with all Isabella supports cause she is the "greatest thing in this game" in truth they are just crazy and will kill you if you dont side with them, so for your safety play along.

Hmm i think if you follow all these simple rules you should survive here.

Oh yes one more thing. Josy/Maya are the one true LI's in this game. Learn it, Live it, Love it.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes