Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
No, neither of you showed me anything that I didn't know already. All the other stuff is just guessing by this point as it's not in-game yet. What exactly did you correct me on? My opinion that I despise such personality or that I am surprised to see so many (likely young) men enjoy it? Pfft...
Plus, the attacks on me seemed pretty personal, sorry, but some of you guys are probably in love with an insufferable set of pixels :).
Funny though, I suffer from OCD and I bet I read those lines far more than any of the waifu defense squad in here. But ok, I hate your waifu because I am retarded and wasn't paying attention to the storyline.

In another note, this is what I woke up to when I was abducted by aliens last week:
View attachment 431926
Well that's fine because if you had paid attention to the story you would see that the real personality of Bella is coming out especially after the library scene we see her get all emotional, and the fact that it's taken so little time for her to warm up to the MC as well clearly shows she does have those feelings for people still.

No one on here attacked you the majority of people just don't agree with what you said about Bella so what does that tell you and I'm willing to bet not all those people are actually Bella fans.

Not getting the Sage reference.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
That's what I'm worried about the most. That video is gonna get leaked and the repercussions are gonna be disastrous.
If someone leaks Maya and MC's sextape:
OR...

The vid gets 100K views and Maya has a Eureka moment where she realises that she could solve all her money issues with some new material of her own :p

First subscriber: The MC from Babysitter.
Babysitter1.png
:p:KEK:

PS: Just joking y'all

D

Deleted member 225296

Oh, I am not even going to argue anymore about this, you love your waifu, I get it.
Now if you think nobody attacked me, just check the posts directed at me either calling me a troll or for me to delete the game.

Either way, my other post contained more insights on my view of the game, you may want to actually comment on the other points I've posted as I am not going to change my opinion about the insufferable waifu.

Reactions: slackster

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I already proposed my theory about this before, but now I'll add a bit more detail; put your tin foil hats for a moment:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Too absurd!? :LOL:
It's not absurd. Gay connotations about Jamie I already mentioned after 0.2 - that outburst during Cum-petition was hard not to notice. And when we're talking about who could be Chad's lover, Jamie was our No. 2 suspect after Troy.

But everything else - Leon's blackmail and everything - that's absolutely genius! I don't know if it's true but that could patch at least some of nonsense in the actual story.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Thanks! I already corrected it.

I think the fact that sally is in one of the Dik's parties is also very suspicious, but we don't really have any solid arguments atm that point to her being the culprit. But I don't think this is a coincidence, it must be another clue provided by DPC like the lollipop in Maya's room.
View attachment 431932
Well, not only Sally is at the party, but look with whom she dances.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes