TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
One even wrote a rage post on how I should delete the game, even though I never criticized the game
It was more like a suggestion than a rage post but whatever floats your boat.
Edit: +we disagreed with you cuz you were pretty much mocking others for their preferences and tastes instead of just saying that you didn't like the character and you liked the others more yet you kept saying she's shit and you don't know how people like her, different tastes and opinions that's literally the answer.

Last edited:

Gods

Sep 19, 2019
It was more like a suggestion than a rage post but whatever floats your boat.
Edit: +we disagreed with you cuz you were pretty much mocking others for their preferences and tastes instead of just saying that you didn't like the character much and you liked the others more yet you kept saying she's shit and you don't know how people like her, different tastes and opinions that's literally the answer.
Yup real rage would have been like this.
Untitled.png

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
No, neither of you showed me anything that I didn't know already. All the other stuff is just guessing by this point as it's not in-game yet. What exactly did you correct me on? My opinion that I despise such personality or that I am surprised to see so many (likely young) men enjoy it? Pfft...
Plus, the attacks on me seemed pretty personal, sorry, but some of you guys are probably in love with an insufferable set of pixels :).
Funny though, I suffer from OCD and I bet I read those lines far more than any of the waifu defense squad in here. But ok, I hate your waifu because I am retarded and wasn't paying attention to the storyline.

In another note, this is what I woke up to when I was abducted by aliens last week:
View attachment 431926
giphy (24).gif

AkikoHan

Jun 17, 2018
Just finished playing the game and....WOW!
I played a lot of adult games but this one for some reasons hit me very hard maybe cuz of story and the characters and I really loved the soundtracks used for this game!(I'm in love for Lonely by Chukuma)
As the author stated on opening the game ''This game might make you feel sad'' and wow it did sometimes like it was actually me living that moment.
And damn I love literally all the females designs, especially Sage, Quinn, Cathy and Isabella.
Can't wait for the next episode to come out. :ROFLMAO:

Lythtys

Aug 15, 2018
Just finished playing the game and....WOW!
I played a lot of adult games but this one for some reasons hit me very hard maybe cuz of story and the characters and I really loved the soundtracks used for this game!(I'm in love for Lonely by Chukuma)
As the author stated on opening the game ''This game might make you feel sad'' and wow it did sometimes like it was actually me living that moment.
And damn I love literally all the females designs, especially Sage, Quinn, Cathy and Isabella.
Can't wait for the next episode to come out. :ROFLMAO:
welcome, you are corrupted...

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes