michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Will he hate the MC as much if we decide to try and help him out in Burkes office? I think it may be the start of healing that rift between them.
Dont think that will be a healing situation since u living with his girl even tho he probally gay but still its his girl lmao

But hey it could happen like u are saying but doubt that will have any effect since he basicly freaked out with every scene that he knew the mc was with Sage

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Dont think that will be a healing situation since u living with his girl even tho he probally gay but still its his girl lmao

But hey it could happen like u are saying but doubt that will have any effect since he basicly freaked out with every scene that he knew the mc was with Sage
I always thought that the only reason Chad is with Sage is his reputation, as the leader of the jocks he has to be the one that bangs the most popular girl, so, like you said, even if he is really gay he will be forced to fight the MC if he starts publicly hanging around with Sage.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I always thought that the only reason Chad is with Sage is his reputation, as the leader of the jocks he has to be the one that bangs the most popular girl, so, like you said, even if he is really gay he will be forced to fight the MC if he starts publicly hanging around with Sage.
I think that's it too. If he's gay that would make it even clearer, being with a hot girl to dispell any rumours there may be.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
What interest me is how the blow back will be if u choose to stay with Sage

Caus she officially still with Chad and he hates the mc plus the jocks wont be too happy in general.

Will be interested to see how dpc gonna handle that suicidal situation dwl
Depends on your decision, the hatred of Chad will be changing I guess. I have no quarrel with the dude and dude has no quarrel with my MC. He's been blackmailed by someone, we still don't know how. I'm having a feeling that Sage path will include a cuckold Chad but we'll see :D
Still, getting caught in Sage's dorm or Jocks hearing about it will be a little dangerous, I agree.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Depends on your decision, the hatred of Chad will be changing I guess. I have no quarrel with the dude and dude has no quarrel with my MC. He's been blackmailed by someone, we still don't know how. I'm having a feeling that Sage path will include a cuckold Chad but we'll see :D
Still, getting caught in Sage's dorm or Jocks hearing about it will be a little dangerous, I agree.
There's also a variable for Jock's opinion. It has to be relevant at some point.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
There's also a variable for Jock's opinion. It has to be relevant at some point.
Even if Dawes takes the reign, Chad still has big influence on that frat and if he ends up forgiving/liking the MC the feud between the Jocks and the Diks esp. when the MC becomes an official Dik may end up dead.

Until Tommy does something to fuck it up again or Aerith waves her vayjayjay around or more likely infects most of the Diks with crabs.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Even if Dawes takes the reign, Chad still has big influence on that frat and if he ends up forgiving/liking the MC the feud between the Jocks and the Diks esp. when the MC becomes an official Dik may end up dead.

Until Tommy does something to fuck it up again or Aerith waves her vayjayjay around or more likely infects most of the Diks with crabs.
I think those two are tied up together. If you help Chad you will have higher reputation with the jocks and viceversa.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sloppy gonzo

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Chad has already had a fight with the MC, if he does it again he'll be expelled so he is unlikely to risk it. If he is indeed gay, it's his reputation that he holds dear not love/jealousy for Sage per se.

- His rage at MC has indeed been about his rep as TheFinder says. Getting shoved in public in the cafe and whatever is on the photos. He did not come after the MC for making out with Sage at the DIK party (if you took the Sage path that is - plenty saw it even before the cockblock).

- If you are on the Sage path and spoke up for Chad, I feel there will be a man-to-man talk with him at some point in Ch.4 where an understanding will be reached.

- This talk may even involve the MC helping him to come out of the closet and being comfortable with himself.

- If so, don't rule out Chad becoming a jock pariah (like Troy) in Season 2 - especially if they don't win whatever the jocks are roiding up for - and becoming a "free-agent." I feel Dawe is being set up as the main jock antagonist rather than Chad.

All theory/speculation of course.

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think that is why Troy got kicked out of the jocks. He knew Chad was gay, so he got kicked out before he could rat on him. We have saw him several times, so he is important in some way.

Perhaps Troy is also linked to the Chad decision in the office. perhaps if MC defends Chad, Chad will help MC with something. if MC doesn't, Troy will help MC.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
she is lesbian? :unsure:
She's bi-curious at the very least. But Quinn is Bi as well so I don't see Quinn having a problem with that open secret.

But Quinn knowing that Maya is messing with the MC will be blackmail material if she refuses to play ball and goes with another guy and confesses she's a lesbian to the HOTS during her initiation week.

Last edited:

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I think that is why Troy got kicked out of the jocks. He knew Chad was gay, so he got kicked out before he could rat on him. We have saw him several times, so he is important in some way.

Perhaps Troy is also linked to the Chad decision in the office. perhaps if MC defends Chad, Chad will help MC with something. if MC doesn't, Troy will help MC.
This is a good theory, it also explains why the jocks beat him when they stole MC's guitar, as a reminder to shut up about their secret.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
He IS only with Sage for reputation purposes. Sage practically confirms this to us players.
screenshot0058.png

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

I still kinda doubt it the DIK's and Jocks seem to have a genuine dislike for each other and I don't see either of them getting a long with each other.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I still kinda doubt it the DIK's and Jocks seem to have a genuine dislike for each other and I don't see either of them getting a long with each other.
It's Quinntessentially a Dik measuring contest esp. when the Dik Mansion appeared out of nowhere to dominate the landscape that the Jocks had before who are pretty salty about it.

It's like billionaire owner buying a bunch of nobodys and making them an elite team overnight who go on to dominate their league, while the Jocks are the established order who won it before who have been displaced.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
It's Quinntessentially a Dik measuring contest esp. when the Dik Mansion appeared out of nowhere to dominate the landscape that the Jocks had before who are pretty salty about it.

It's like billionaire owner buying a bunch of nobodys and making them an elite team overnight who go on to dominate their league, while the Jocks are the established order who won it before who have been displaced.
What's your point?

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
What's your point?
Their 'animosity' between each other is manufactured mainly from the Dik side and the Jocks fell hook, line and sinker for it.

HOTS pokered the rivalry like a cheerleader who leaves her jock ex-boyfriend for the guy who has just got money, lives in a big mansion and drives to school in a Ferrari or Bugatti everyday.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
MC could in theory bridge the divide between the jocks and DIK's if he played his cards right. MC is the only person on the campus (besides the HOT's, but they dont count IMO) that could have influence on both of them all the way up to their respective leaders.

There is no real reason for them disliking each other, MC can use his influence on Chad (from helping him in the office) and his relationship with the DIK's to get them to coexist.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Their 'animosity' between each other is manufactured mainly from the Dik side and the Jocks fell hook, line and sinker for it.

HOTS pokered the rivalry like a cheerleader who leaves her jock ex-boyfriend for the guy who has just got money, lives in a big mansion and drives to school in a Ferrari or Bugatti everyday.
Perhaps, but who would benefit from it being true? Quinn? or who?

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes