vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Chad is a typical NTR hater here on F95, if somebody just talking to his girl he gets all worked up, angry, aggressive and violent without any patience or consideration that his girl is free women and she can have a cilval conversation with whom she desires. Moreover, from Chad's perspective Sage may not be his LI, but as was said before one of the guys is.
You know it's not like that. I know you're NTR fan but you're fine people - you don't try to force your fetish down our throats cause you clearly see this game doesn't have that and DPC isn't a fan of that. That's why I respect you.

But I can't respect trolls coming here and shitting on the story with their NTR or rape fantasies. When you're in the house of your friend or relative, you respect their rules. It's simple as that.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

View attachment 435325

Unlocked

The first preview of the Sage Special render series that patrons voted for this week.
I wish we could see more of this side of Sage the wilder letting loose side of her without a worry in the world just a shame her very cushion-like ass is tied down to Chad.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes