Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I think he said 3 seasons when he introduced that concept but maybe I'm wrong. Old age and everything...
My somewhat younger age memory was unsure, so I went back to check the status update. And it says:

"If you check my front page you will notice that it's called Season 1. In case you missed that information, this means that I'm splitting the game into a new binary starting Season 2. This makes the game easier to download and the name "Season" doesn't imply anything else than a new binary.

All seasons will eventually be merged into a big single binary, when the game is completed."

So no definite number, but saying "all seasons" instead of "both seasons", indicates that will be three.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Can we just all agree that Sage her booty changes shape a lot or is that just me

Becaus in that new render that got posted her booty look a lot smaller then in that scene were u first see her in the cafeteria

And also in the pic at the dik dance party hers looks a lot bigger

Now I see this new render pic and even tho its just a special render I feel a little disappointed in my humble opinion ofcourse

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Can we just all agree that Sage her booty changes shape a lot or is that just me

Becaus in that new render that got posted her booty look a lot smaller then in that scene were u first see her in the cafeteria

Now I see this new render pic and even tho its just a special render I feel a little disappointed in my humble opinion ofcourse
Her booty is changed - on better, IMHO.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

spot on, DPC needs to make up his mind on Sage's ass. It's taken multiple shapes and sizes through out the game.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
DPC better change that booty size to proper thickness again otherwise I am letting Sage go

Because at that dik party she made me wanna chase her with that curvy booty of hers on the dancefloor

And that tiny booty from now that she has its just not working for me lmao its just as extreme difference in size as if u would change Bella her breasts to a B cup lmao

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
V0.3.1 is 3.99GB (on Mega). There is no way in hell that DrPinkCake can keep Episode 4 under 5GB.
That's gonna go over my free mega account if its gonna get over 5 gb

Would have to upgrade that mega account then before the next update so I can play it asap

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes