Mactor

May 31, 2017
I feel like anything good I have to say about the game has already been said, so in fact I'm just going to say how much I liked absentrealities. Honestly, how does one even find that band?

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Probably the lighting making it seem so, unless some women sleep with make up on. Which I don't think.
I don't know. It looked to me like she was wearing some during the sleepover.
View attachment 436021
Said noone about creating a character in a role game ever :LOL:
TBF, they probably (correctly) do not expect Jill or the MC to make a habit of the game. Meaning the characters they make are going to be disposable with little to no back story. That's what takes the most time any way.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Just replaying a scene that has been bugging me- Anyone else get the feeling of a bit of foreshadowing in this scene (reference to properties of the plant Belladonna) Especially considering the flashback commentary in the library later on: DunDunDun.PNG

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
Just replaying a scene that has been bugging me- Anyone else get the feeling of a bit of foreshadowing in this scene (reference to properties of the plant Belladonna) Especially considering the flashback commentary in the library later on: View attachment 436331
Or maybe he called her Belladonna cause in Italian bella means beautiful, donna means woman and Isabella perfectly fits that description.
And, yes yes every day is still Bella's day.
h.png

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes