Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Or maybe he called her Belladonna cause in Italian bella means beautiful, donna means woman and Isabella perfectly fits that description.
And, yes yes every day is still Bella's day.
View attachment 436440
Well ...
Yes and No.
It is not Belladonna but bella donna in italian. Two words.

I guess by calling her Belladonna the MC compares her to the plant with the latin name amaryllis belladonna. It is also known (among other names) as naked lady lily.

Take into account his intoxicated state and the view he has at the time he said it :devilish:

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Well ...
Yes and No.
It is not Belladonna but bella donna in italian. Two words.

I guess by calling her Belladonna the MC compares her to the plant with the latin name amaryllis belladonna. It is also known (among other names) as naked lady lily.

Take into account his intoxicated state and the view he has at the time he said it :devilish:
It's probably referring to atropa belladonna, which is deadly nightshade in English.

The foliage and are extremely when ingested, containing . These toxins include , and , which cause and ,

Before the , it was used as an anesthetic for surgery; the ancient Romans used it as a poison — the Roman empresses and both were rumored to have used it for murder

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
It's probably referring to atropa belladonna, which is deadly nightshade in English.

The foliage and are extremely when ingested, containing . These toxins include , and , which cause and ,

Before the , it was used as an anesthetic for surgery; the ancient Romans used it as a poison — the Roman empresses and both were rumored to have used it for murder

Yes and no.
This was also the first I had in mind. But.
It does not 100% compare in this scene.
He sees Isabella from below, watching her standing over him with a skirt.
No way he is thinking about a toxic plant at this moment, a beautiful flower nicknamed naked lady lily on the other hand...
As said above, think about his intoxicated state. He is able to draw rather simple conclusions but not able of higher cognitive actions.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Yes and no.
This was also the first I had in mind. But.
It does not 100% compare in this scene.
He sees Isabella from below, watching her standing over him with a skirt.
No way he is thinking about a toxic plant at this moment, a beautiful flower nicknamed naked lady lily on the other hand...
As said above, think about his intoxicated state. He is able to draw rather simple conclusions but not able of higher cognitive actions.
Bella can be poison if you aren't nice with her.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well almost no nut November I will fail like always dwl

And im sure no male can keep up with no nut November lmao

The only ones who can handle no nut November would probally be women lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: E.l.l.0

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
TBF, they probably (correctly) do not expect Jill or the MC to make a habit of the game. Meaning the characters they make are going to be disposable with little to no back story. That's what takes the most time any way.
I don't agree. Usually what takes the most time is choosing and calculating abilities. It's faster when you know the system and know which character you want to build, but teaching newbies takes extra time.

But I don't know, I was joking. Maybe it even was a nod on DPC's part to RP players who know those things take time, I'm not saying that it was wrong, just funny.
We the pervs demand Sarah to be made the sixth LI.
I'd say that the sixth LI could be Quinn, there's arguably a Quinn path already in the game, even though she's not a "traditional" LI.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes