Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
If Quinn is the sixth LI, it would be a corruption arc for the MC, and no redemption for her. What would be the point? Joining the dark side would be a lot more fun.
I know name88 would agree with this :LOL: Darkside MC with Quinn it would have made for an interesting plot.
Absolutely. Darkside endings are way more fun. :D
Macbeth3.jpg

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Official news regarding NTR in BaDIK
so in the last couple of weeks the BaDIK thread got a lot of questions regarding NTR: will Maya and josy whore themselves out?will we see the MC getting cuckold and will we see him get humiliated and the answer you NTR fans have been waiting for is yeah we will get humiliation but that would be you NTR fans getting humiliated in this thread cuz you're presenting the idea of Maya and Josy whoring themselves out in a non NTR game (did i just include Josy even tho no one talked about her? yeah i did stfu)
Best regards,
Dr. PinkCake.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Also very curious who is really behind all this stuff going on at that college

Derek saying that and the jocks as well cant be Quinn tho and don't see any of the other students being that person

And bourke don't seem like that person either maybe we haven't even seen that person yet and will be a surprise

Collegue191

Jun 6, 2018
How do you play out the fighting scenes on mobile? I can't seem to understand them and the tutorial is for PC. I get beaten up in every fight and it's really annoying.

Reactions: rocopc

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Official news regarding NTR in BaDIK
so in the last couple of weeks the BaDIK thread got a lot of questions regarding NTR: will Maya and josy whore themselves out?will we see the MC getting cuckold and will we see him get humiliated and the answer you NTR fans been waiting for is yeah we will get humiliation but that would be you NTR fans getting humiliated in this thread cuz you're presenting the idea of Maya and Josy whoring themselves out in a non NTR game (did i just include Josy even tho no one talked about her? yeah i did stfu)
Best regards,
Dr. PinkCake.
I still think Quinn is gonna try to blackmail Maya for refusing her offer.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You guys are forgetting Lily is joining and she is pretty much certain to join the Hot's, as for this Quinn blackmailing issue she has said that it's not for everyone, and with everything, she is doing blackmail, don't think the storyline will call for two blackmail plots.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
You guys are forgetting Lily is joining and she is pretty much certain to join the Hot's, as for this Quinn blackmailing issue she has said that it's not for everyone, and with everything, she is doing blackmail, don't think the storyline will call for two blackmail plots.
Yeah true but i'm just saying if that is to happen we'll need help from a third party that has influence on Quinn and that would be Sage, i don't even think it'd last long if we were to be blackmailed cuz we literally have a lot of connections now in college.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
maybe but she seems rather determined to try and expand her "business" by adding in more girls. I also wouldn't put it above her to try and blackmail someone to try and get what she wants.

mojococo

Sep 28, 2017
My theory is that, If Quinn is the sixth LI, it would be a corruption arc for the MC, and no redemption for her. What would be the point? Joining the dark side would be a lot more fun.
I'm fine with both. But i want to believe deep down that she's not as bad as she seems. The idea of "only mc able to bring her back to good" (if she ever was good at some point in her life, who knows) can melt my little naive heart.

No i'm not seven.:unsure: :)

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Y'all are being too harsh on Quinn. She doesn't run a forced prostitution ring. As far as we know, all the girls in it are willing participants.

The problem for Maya if she refuses after she knows about the ring is that she becomes what organized crime calls "a liability" or "a loose end" that needs to be dealt with. If blackmail is employed, it's more likely as a threat to keep her mouth shut rather than force her to do stuff.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Y'all are being too harsh on Quinn. She doesn't run a forced prostitution ring. As far as we know, all the girls in it are willing participants.

The problem for Maya if she refuses after she knows about the ring is that she becomes what organized crime calls "a liability" or "a loose end" that needs to be dealt with. If blackmail is employed, it's more likely as a threat to keep her mouth shut rather than force her to do stuff.
I agree with you too since Maya is a feminist she probably would think that the whole thing is wrong (it is wrong) towards women and it should be shut down since it disrespects and devalues Females.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Would Quinn really risk it for Maya? sure Maya is great and everything but I think Quinn will be more aware of her baggage her connection to the MC who knows somewhat of Quinn's doings, then you have the protective brother who would do anything for his sister, and now we have Josy things might not be the same between those two but there will be that connection they still have.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes