michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
And it also seemed that Tommy had plans for Maya but he will not go trough with it knowing Derek is her brother

And Quinn knows the mc cares for her a lot too

And during threesome Quinn even seemed tamer towards the mc

So maybe that good fuck from the mc made Quinn chill out a bit more lmao

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Would Quinn really risk it for Maya? sure Maya is great and everything but I think Quinn will be more aware of her baggage her connection to the MC who knows somewhat of Quinn's doings, then you have the protective brother who would do anything for his sister, and now we have Josy things might not be the same between those two but there will be that connection they still have.
There's still something about her we don't know that makes her want that free tuition really badly. We don't know the pressure she might be under. Also...
screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Also a bit curious what the mc mend with Bella in that scene of that library

Were he was saying to himself if he knew what really was wrong with Bella he would have called for help instead of kissing her

We know there is some guy in her life but what is really wrong

• Thinking Face
Reactions: E.l.l.0 and TobiMAH

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Not that badly, she needs the money sure but she will not lower herself and degrade herself to what the other Hot's are doing.
Not that I disagree, but the thing is we don't know everything about Maya to make an informed decision about what she may or may not do. We don't know what she faces if she has to return home with her father. Maybe going back home can be worse than Quinn, we just don't know.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Not that I disagree, but the thing is we don't know everything about Maya to make an informed decision about what she may or may not do. We don't know what she faces if she has to return home with her father. Maybe going back home can be worse than Quinn, we just don't know.
Some theories going around that the money is for her Mother who could be ill or something and that's why she needs it but again that's just a theory, and I don't think it matters where Maya is as her Father has already paid her a visit to her dorm room.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Some theories going around that the money is for her Mother who could be ill or something and that's why she needs it but again that's just a theory, and I don't think it matters where Maya is as her Father has already paid her a visit to her dorm room.
That's my theory. :p

What will happen is simple: Maya will refuse to work for Quinn and she and Josy will both get a part time job as lifeguards in a nearby water park for kids, and Derek will try to pass as one so he can go there too, which isn't too hard for him. :LOL:
437745_jm.jpg
Edit: And ofc MC will get dragged along. ;)

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I have the feeling it wasn't a friendly visit, based on the dad's face and Maya's reaction to it. Maybe it's her mother, maybe her father is marring her away if she can't provide for herself, maybe her father is abusive... I think we can't asume anything about what Maya will do or not and how that will develop because we lack a lot of information.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That's my theory. :p

What will happen is simple: Maya will refuse to work for Quinn and she and Josy will both get a part time job as lifeguards in a nearby water park for kids, and Derek will try to pass as one so he can go there too, which isn't too hard for him. :LOL:
View attachment 436740
Not so sure about what's so hard about getting a normal job in the first place we all need to start off somewhere and it would look good for Maya having a bit of actual experience in a working environment, but I guess that goes out the window here.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah, we don't need to be getting sidetracked with all that and I'm pretty sure DPC just wants to get on with developing the main game as it is.
Incorporating Christmas,new year and other holidays in the story could work and would be nice though,I wouldn`t mind at all spending nice,peacefull Christmas eve with Quinn...;)

Absolutely. Darkside endings are way more fun. :D
View attachment 436628
1.gif

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Also very curious who is really behind all this stuff going on at that college

Derek saying that and the jocks as well cant be Quinn tho and don't see any of the other students being that person

And bourke don't seem like that person either maybe we haven't even seen that person yet and will be a surprise
Personally I don`t think there is 1 kingpin
There is no masterplan,there is no end goal
There is unrelated stuff happening on different paths to different people

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
I think the thing with Sage is not her ass size. I think it's oddly shaped. Camila's bigger and it's better proportioned too. I mean, doesn't this look a bit weird?
View attachment 435689
here, fixed it on photoshop; It bugged me the first time I saw that render more than any possible plothole, I think should have been more like this
449577_screenshot0018 copy.jpg
both compared
449577_screenshot0018 b2 copy.jpg

Best regards,
The Ass man.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
And rite at that moment the white knight savior the mc comes to the rescue
I`m trying man,I`m trying real hard to save Quinn from all of yous
2.gif

You guys are forgetting Lily is joining and she is pretty much certain to join the Hot's, as for this Quinn blackmailing issue she has said that it's not for everyone, and with everything, she is doing blackmail, don't think the storyline will call for two blackmail plots.
? Who is Quinn blackmailing?

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes