Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
That's another thing, Arieth looks like a silly and funny person (and an awful cheater). But she seems to be hiding something... Pregnancy would be too obvious, but I don't know what else it could be.

Maybe everything surrounding Arieth could become a lot more serious.

EDIT: There's another conversation she has with Dawe where he drinks the condom where it's more clear she's avoiding him, but I don't have screenshots for that one.
You're gassing it, she just doesn't want Dawe to confront her for being a thot lmao

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I hope you're wrong, because she is too funny with the things she pulls, so i want Arieth to stay the mindless fun gal that she is.
Really, Arieth is basically the female version of an erotic VN MC going for a harem ending, she even got a threesome already!
Perhaps, but this "tweet" was just after this:
View attachment 436967
View attachment 436969
So it's likely her trying to "lay low" for a while (by posting in a group that Dawe was also following :LOL: )
Got it. I had edited the post before you posted.
screenshot0021.png
One of many in the conversation, but apparently Arieth has been avoiding him. It could be because of the cheating and she's avoiding him after she escaped the jocks' house from the window. (By the way, another cut conversation. But this one does make sense, at least).
You're gassing it, she just doesn't want Dawe to confront her for being a thot lmao
That could be it. It's probably the most logical explanation. But Dawe doesn't look mad. I have a feeling there's more to it, but I can't back it up.

razenabas

May 10, 2019
Anyone know where to find the rewards CG's after using Unren? I'm on Mac btw, but I'd assume the folder where they're kept would have the same name regardless of the platform.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
TBH I don't dislike any girl that has a Bio on the phone (let alone a LI). Not even Arieth - I make fun of her but don't hate her, she's probably what Derek would be if he'd been born female :p.

There is one exception tho. Her, I don't like:
View attachment 436919
A drug user who is stuck-up, smh. I'd still do her tho :LOL:
putting haughty bitches in their place is pretty hot tbh

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Found this while Googling for stuff for the Josy fans. Can't say we all just neglect her now :p

I've seen other tribute videos for Quinn and Maya and a few others.

I hope people are aware in the descriptions its a NSFW game. :unsure:
Those 3 (Quinn,Maya,Josy) are done by yours truly,never humble,moi,you can find them and some gifs in the fan art thread xo

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm thinking that if you go Maya or Josy route you will have to deal with both like in Acting Lesson, honestly I don't want Josy in my main path MC-Maya.
Well hopefully he gives us a choice this time and that it's not so forced upon us what's the point in the game if we can't pick and choose who we want to be with, if we were to go down that route again I can't see many people being happy and for certain he'd lose fans over it.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well hopefully he gives us a choice this time and that it's not so forced upon us what's the point in the game if we can't pick and choose who we want to be with, if we were to go down that route again I can't see many people being happy and for certain he'd lose fans over it.
Mmm, I don't know how popular the girls are but some people love their harem fantasies, so I don't think he would lose many fans for it.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes