Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mmm, I don't know how popular the girls are but some people love their harem fantasies, so I don't think he would lose many fans for it.
Yeah, the thing is I'm not so sure we will get any harem we may get some scenes when perhaps we can open up for a threesome with another girl Maya/Josy being that likely duo or more action with some of the other Hot's perhaps.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Those 3 (Quinn,Maya,Josy) are done by yours truly,never humble,moi,you can find them and some gifs in the fan art thread xo
Good job, mate you're a true BaDIK fan. (y)

PS. I hope you noticed on your Youtube account that you got 1 x 3 likes for your 3 vids at around the time of my post. Unlike those unappreciative bas... folks who may have clicked it from the art thread and left only a single like on the Josy vid. :mad: :LOL:Bloody scandal that.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
And we already had our foursome in this game kind of sort of :ROFLMAO: with that sarah and melanie and rionna at that party if u buy that special from quinn altho was more of a footjob only

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well, I think it has been referred to in the past that they did try to get Bella but who knows I think she would be more willing if it's the MC and not Burke.
I would luv that those two women are both amazing imo would be a wild threesome if that actually happends

Lets cross our fingers for that one

All we can do is wait and see what stuff dpc comes up with

I am so ready for the update tho its a long wait when its not even November yet :cry:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
They say never say never but if you're looking for a MILF sandwich, I think Jade/Cathy are more likely. While Bella often looks uncomfortable in company (that is not named Jill), Jade and Cathy are friends that lunch together and shop together.

Once MC has been with Jade, she might even be the one to "invite" Cathy out of her shell for MC. ;) :p

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes