Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm not against that threesome at all! But what about this one? :love:
View attachment 437513
They were both teased in the reward renders, but I have my doubts about any of them happening. I think we'll get some more with the HOT's, however, and hopefully the one with Maya and Josy. :love:
As much I'd love a threesome between those two it just seems unrealistic given their relationship.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I will bet you all the MC's father is gonna die. You heard it here first. Come back to this comment in the next release or two.
It's an idea that has been suggested before and something like that would turn the MC world upside down especially if he is any relationship I think we would have to see the Li of the MC choosing really step it up for the MC.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Good job, mate you're a true BaDIK fan. (y)

PS. I hope you noticed on your Youtube account that you got 1 x 3 likes for your 3 vids at around the time of my post. Unlike those unappreciative bas... folks who may have clicked it from the art thread and left only a single like on the Josy vid. :mad: :LOL:Bloody scandal that.
Thank you man,glad you liked it ;)

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Threesomes? Pfft.

As Harem King of Badik only three words comes to mind.

View attachment 437526

Think bigger brethen. Go all in for the orgy.

View attachment 437527

:whistle:
And here I am just hoping and dreaming about some lil 1 on 1 with Quinn,nothing fancy just some quality,sensual marathon of love making but noooooo let`s do a fucking orgy
1.gif
ehhhhh I`m calm all is good move along

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
Haha..... we all hope a threesome in this one........ right DrPinkCake .... please dont trow a curveball on all of us in this game .... please pretty pleaseeeeeeeeee hehe

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Maybe I'm grasping at straws here, but I'll try to take my theory further. (I'm probably not the first one to point this out, though).

I do think there's going to be something shady with Arieth going on. She does have a name that's often mispelled with another character. They are in fact anagrams: Aerith/Arieth. They are even somewhat similar characters. (Check their eye colour too).
Aerith.png
And you know how Aerith ended up. Arieth is a funny and jovial character, used for comic relief most of the time. That would make it more impactful, because you don't see it comming. I hope I'm wrong.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Maybe I'm grasping at straws here, but I'll try to take my theory further. (I'm probably not the first one to point this out, though).

I do think there's going to be something shady with Arieth going on. She does have a name that's often mispelled with another character. They are in fact anagrams: Aerith/Arieth. They are even somewhat similar characters. (Check their eye colour too).
View attachment 437709
And you know how Aerith ended up. Arieth is a funny and jovial character, used for comic relief most of the time. That would make it more impactful, because you don't see it comming. I hope I'm wrong.
I think the only sword that Arieth is in danger of being stabbed with is a meat sword.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
It's an idea that has been suggested before and something like that would turn the MC world upside down especially if he is any relationship I think we would have to see the Li of the MC choosing really step it up for the MC.
what makes u say that

If Chad is gay, ill probably be the first one to have predicted it cause i mentioned it 2-3 months before E3 came out. Or maybe DPC is just making it obvious that he's gay but its another plot twist and subverting expectations

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
what makes u say that

If Chad is gay, ill probably be the first one to have predicted it cause i mentioned it 2-3 months before E3 came out. Or maybe DPC is just making it obvious that he's gay but its another plot twist and subverting expectations
Ugh, Game of Thrones made me loath those two words. It can be just that, steroids. But after that buildup, he kissing her forehead... It's too much foreshadowing.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes