Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
I expect the Next Episode will come out mid November (between 10-20)....this is based on the release dates of previous episodes...approximately ep1 was released feb 12, ep2 May 8th, and ep3 on aug 18th (these are approximate dates, dont remember exactly)...disclaimer...this is just my prediction and i do not hav any additional knowledge about this than anyone else....

Misanthropic King

Oct 11, 2019
Can't wait for the next episode. I really thought I was going to be into Josy or Jill, but I am all for Sage. I am extremely curious about Isabella after the line in the Library about the MC wishing he knew what he was getting into. Sensing some crazy vibes. Never know what to expect after Acting Lessons.

Reactions: michael1984

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Can't wait for the next episode. I really thought I was going to be into Josy or Jill, but I am all for Sage. I am extremely curious about Isabella after the line in the Library about the MC wishing he knew what he was getting into. Sensing some crazy vibes. Never know what to expect after Acting Lessons.
Isabella is not crazy. Her character doesn't read like that at all. She's been traumatized by something

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I have a prediction about this game, but it's still a long way off.

There is going to be a fire, or some other catastrophe. You can rescue either Maya or Josy. One will die.

Reactions: Weltmeister

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
A lot of players would not find it funny. That shit scene arguably ruined AL from achieving a perfect ending.
I agree, but as for that ending... I think it would be awesome if they went back and made a "Stick your dick in crazy, and ignore the other girls" ending... I'm fucked up, but I liked that nurse. I think if focus was on her and not on either of the other 3 girls then it should have been possible to get an ending with her kinky as fuck and everyone else lives...

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
screenshot0088.png
"I don't know what it is that makes me feel alive
I don't know how to wake the things that sleep inside
I only want to see the light that shines behind your eyes
I hope that I can say the things I wish I'd said
To sing my soul to sleep and take me back to bed
You want to be alone when we could be alive instead" :love:

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes