Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
We don't know forsure but there are major hints.

If you search around her house in Ep 2, there's a laptop on the desk which you can use to access to see her husband's last tweet before he went missing:
" Found out something about the Clinton foundation. This is gonna be huge"
His last words before he went missing were "I have information that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton".

My condolences on his unfortunate suicide.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
being a softie i don't think is correlated to be being a Massive Chick. Take for example when the mc ask to Jill for a date in front of Tybalt wearing the helmet, then turn around and "Tybalt, always a pleasure". I was laughting so much that my roomie came to check what i was doing.
That looks more DIK than the DIK option.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
I can't think of any real life Bella look alike (I mean the face)

maybe this model zaira nara wife of some soccer player or something, is kind of close

View attachment 438819 View attachment 438820 View attachment 438821

but not really either
I think Craduco got it right, Adriana Lima is a dehydrated version of Isabella just hit the gym and get a sandwich add water and it's ready for consumption*.

*Serves one maggot. Inadequate preparation or storage may result in blueballing. Do not expose to other love interests. Propose threesome at your own risk. At the first sign of James, run to the hills.

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
It is a good theory for me, I think this may be one of the turning points, when they eventually tell her that her husband is missing.
On Chad Gay, I don't care who the theory is, but I am not convinced, I believe that the secret of Chad is another, it could be linked to drugs.
There is someone who handles Quinn, someone rich, I do not exclude can be just Chad.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
It is a good theory for me, I think this may be one of the turning points, when they eventually tell her that her husband is missing.
On Chad Gay, I don't care who the theory is, but I am not convinced, I believe that the secret of Chad is another, it could be linked to drugs.
There is someone who handles Quinn, someone rich, I do not exclude can be just Chad.
I though so too at first. I wasn't convinced he was gay until he tried to convince Sage he can't get erections because he's taking something stronger than Dawe. That was a BS lie. And then the kiss in the forehead, that convinced me he's not sexually interested in Sage at all.

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
I though so too at first. I wasn't convinced he was gay until he tried to convince Sage he can't get erections because he's taking something stronger than Dawe. That was a BS lie. And then the kiss in the forehead, that convinced me he's not sexually interested in Sage at all.
yeah, but still can be possible that there is other girl who keeps the guy dry cause they re fucking a lot tho, or he is in love with that other girl and he's a massive chick and doesn't feel like fucking everybody else :LOL:

or, he is gay. Maybe once he stop hidding it he will be a better guy or a friend with MC

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Most likely.
We don't know but Bella mentioned it has been a long time.
It is suspected her husband is MIA/KIA without proof in a war.

Or fled from the evil witch named Bella in the middle of the night. :unsure:
Or he is stuck in that mysterious room in her house ... probably disabled and on life-supports ... or tied up for objecting Bella .... Lord knows ...

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
wait, so he put a BaDIK on steam with a preview pics that were not on patreon? :confused:
is that Bella pic the only new one or are there others?
we have already seen Jade in the car...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes