Feels the way I do, about you now
[...]
Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all, you're my wonderwall" :love:

Aaaand a 4K booty to remember you to follow The Queen. :sneaky:
b249202_isa1.png

@blitz13@

Oct 11, 2019
hello.does someone has the full save of the game to unlock everything?the other one didnt work.and does anyone knows if jill has sex scenes?or nude scenes?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
He could also be doing drugs of course, as it certainly seems that Dawe is into something shady as well his meeting with Quinn at the end I wonder if it's part of a plot or she supplies him with steroids or something?
Alphas are taking steroids for sure,they`re not hiding it but Dawe simply buying from Quinn is not a material for dramatic cliffhanger

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Chad thinks that MC made those pictures right?
Yes, even though it's probably been only a few days to a week since he arrived if only Chad had done a bit of detective work at first.
Hmm Jocks and HoTs have been pretty close,with jocks using Quinn`s services and all that jazz,at the same time Quinn and Aerieth don`t seem to interact at all,why would Dawe think Quinn knows anything about what Aerieth is doing?
Because Dawe knows they have been spending time with the Diks, and it could just be a few questions he wants to ask her sure Quinn might not have interacted with her much if at all but they are still both Hot's and who knows maybe he will ask Sage about it as well.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Because Dawe knows they have been spending time with the Diks, and it could just be a few questions he wants to ask her sure Quinn might not have interacted with her much if at all but they are still both Hot's and who knows maybe he will ask Sage about it as well.
Perhaps,it would be a bit dissapointing,I`m hoping for a twist considering Dawe`s character but we`ll see

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes