Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
For anyone wanting to read the site again without the bats crawling over the screen constantly ad the following to a blocker of your choice:

Code:
f95zone.to##.js-thHolidaysBatContainer

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Last week, I went to uni as usual. I was pretty early (8 AM most classes start at 10 AM) so I went to the bathroom (a quiet one). And what did I hear yeah you guessed it a girl who had a lot of fun (they probably didn't hear me enter). So I went to my stall and when I was washing my hands and about to leave. They were coming out of the stall and the girl winked at me and told her Snapchat name and said: 'we can do something similar if you want, but my booty isn't free of course' she winked and walked away. So I walked up to the dude and said: 'Dude your joking?' he answered: 'Nope, 50 bucks and you can do anything you want with her' So yeah my brain couldn't function properly after that incident.
(If you have some questions go ahead)
Question, yeah. Can I join your college? :LOL:

Speaking seriously... These things probably happen everywhere to some extent, but I've never witnessed them first-hand or anyone told me they did first-hand. It was always some hearsay at best, so it was probably embellished or not true.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Yeah, James had his chance and he blew it big style he'd be better off using the gun on himself :p:LOL:
That's harsh! Guess when the knights of Bear Island follow Da King'in'da'North south of the Neck, Lady Mormont marches along. ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes