fluffy1234

Mar 9, 2019
Full save and persistent for episode 3

Delete your own persistent file in both (!) locations beforehand for this save to work.

View attachment 374311

View attachment 374312
Hey sorry guys i dont understand how this works please help

I copy and pasted the save file and persistent file into the save folder.
i dont understand the part at the RenPy folder.
All i see is persistent.py and persistent.pyo
i tried deleteing both and replacing with the persistent but it didnt work

Thanks,

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
Hey sorry guys i dont understand how this works please help

I copy and pasted the save file and persistent file into the save folder.
i dont understand the part at the RenPy folder.
All i see is persistent.py and persistent.pyo
i tried deleteing both and replacing with the persistent but it didnt work

Thanks,
The Renpy folder is located in %appdata% there is the Renpy folder they are talking about.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

fluffy1234

Mar 9, 2019
press windows key + R
on the text field write "%appdata%" (without the ") and press enter
profit
ok i did that i replaced the persistent file in that folder too now.
but when i enter the game. i got the ending of the chapter 3 saved working.
but my gallery scenes didn't change or update at all. any reason for this?

sorry im really bad with this. thanks

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

The first week doing this full-time went by fast and I've enjoyed every single moment of it.

If you missed it, Being a DIK - Season 1 is coming to Steam after the Patreon release. There won't be any change in how Patreon releases are handled.

The development is basically going as fast as it can at this point.

I've been spending a lot of time writing and working on small things that needs to be done for each episode.

When it comes to art, I've posed static renders this week. PCs are rendering 24/7 as always.

Today, I started working on the free-roam events. Those usually take quite some time to code and test.

I was hesitant if I could wrap up Hell week with this Episode, but I've made the call that I'm going to fit in everything that I really wanted to include in this Episode.

If I didn't, it would feel like I'm salami slicing the Episode and I'd hate to cut planned content just to get an earlier release.

The overall progress of the Episode is somewhere around 60%.

That's the best estimation I can give you right now, I have a lot of work to do still, but rest assured that I'm working hard on it.

In poll news, the winner of the cosmetic poll this week was option number 2.

poll.jpg

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Hellysium

Apr 30, 2018
I was hesitant if I could wrap up Hell week with this Episode, but I've made the call that I'm going to fit in everything that I really wanted to include in this Episode.

If I didn't, it would feel like I'm salami slicing the Episode and I'd hate to cut planned content just to get an earlier release.
I had little doubts about DPC cutting content due to time constraints but it's good to have the confirmation!

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I will never understand people who are so desperate for these games. Like they think it's 10 minutes of work to make a quality game like this. These games are a piece of art and they require a lot of attention + detail. So please take your time! <3
Just rendering 5 second animation takes usually about one whole day .-)

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes