mojococo

Sep 28, 2017
You remind me of LadyMaria although he would probably have us at knifepoint to try and get us to say that about Jill :p
Hmm yeah I wouldn't do that, I think... no I'm certain I wouldn... well we never know right?

It's just that the bella fans are so loud sometimes it feels like there's not enough love for Jill... No only her but all of the others main LIs when you think about it :unsure::unsure:.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's just that the bella fans are so loud sometimes it feels like there's not enough love for Jill...
It's funny you should mention that as it used to be the other way about it was always the Jill fans that had the most to say and Bella fans weren't as vocal so it is quite the turnaround Sage used to be pretty popular as well.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Hmm yeah I wouldn't do that, I think... no I'm certain I wouldn... well we never know right?

It's just that the bella fans are so loud sometimes it feels like there's not enough love for Jill... No only her but all of the others main LIs when you think about it :unsure::unsure:.
Last update made Josy fans and some Maya fans to go less vocal.

mojococo

Sep 28, 2017
Maya lied, Josy didn't lie, but wasn's completely sincere either. I do understand where both of them are comming from, but I also understand people being pissed off.
Someone made me notice that Maya was interrupted before she could come clean everytime, so that's something to think about when you say "she lied"... she had opportunities sure, but DPC wanted that twist.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes