Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Everyone who has played the game knows that at the beginning of the game Maya told the MC that she had a boyfriend. However, she later confessed that she told everyone that so that she could keep guys from hitting on her. However, I know of no other time when Maya actually lied to the MC. I would be interested if you could correct me and cite any specific other lie or lies that Maya told to the MC.
she didn't really lie so much as it was the lack of honesty and secrets on her part that put a lot of players off while you can have MC be 100% honest with her.

Last edited:

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Everyone who has played the game knows that at the beginning of the game Maya told the MC that she had a boyfriend. However, she later confessed that she told everyone that so that she could keep guys from hitting on her. However, I know of no other time when Maya actually lied to the MC. I would be interested if you could correct me and cite any specific other lie or lies that Maya told to the MC.
Indeed, as far as I recall, she did this one single mistake.
Opsie.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
It made me laugh a lot when tommy mentioned with the reject walk how the wildest sluts like quinn and rionna always came last with the reject walk and are the biggest freaks

And who came last this time even behind the main rejects walk the one and only Josy lol would be funny to rub that in tommy his face :LOL: Altho Josy aint anywere near a freak but at least she can handle the mc dick Maya needs training weels :ROFLMAO:

tusa_

Sep 2, 2019
I couldn't resist Sage when she got me on that damn dancefloor with that booty of hers and that cute face in that light.

She be like u wanna f.ck me, Im like rite here ? And she like u shy ? And im like hell no lets do it

Then the black brother come up me being all like im gonna cockblock u for ur own damn gud

:ROFLMAO:
whaaat, when could that happen? all we did was a facefuck :LOL:

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
It was at one of those dik parties were u can dance with Sage and she leads u to the couch and just when u about to fuck her u get stopped by one of the dik brothers
By the black dude that michael can't seem to remember^ :LOL:
i feel like i made you uncomfortable saying black dude but really i was only joking so go back to saying the black dude or brother and i apologize if i made you uncomfortable by any means.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
By the black dude that michael can't seem to remember^ :LOL:
i feel like i made you uncomfortable saying black dude but really i was only joking so go back to saying the black dude or brother and i apologize if i made you uncomfortable by any means.
Well no I didn't read the j/k part at the bottom of ur message so ur good Tobimah

But never the less wanted to apologize if someone was offended by the word black brother

I am sure no one can recall every single name from that game well if u go and look up ur saves then probally u can cheat and say them all but the girls and women are more easy to remember then the guys exept for the main ones on the guys side.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
About the rejects: do you think anyone among them will have some relevance in the game? We already know Josy and Lily will have their roles to play, so someone apart from them.
Rejects.jpg
Rejects weird.jpg
If I were to guess, the big guy could play some role in the future, like joining the jocks or being hired by someone to beat MC (Tybalt, maybe). And the redhead guy looks funny af, and would probably be ideal for the nerds, but since he is a reject, his grades probably wouldn't be enough for him to join them. :unsure:

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
About the rejects: do you think anyone from them will have some relevance in the game? We already know Josy and Lily will have their roles to play, so someone apart from them.
View attachment 445384
View attachment 445385
If I were to guess, the big guy could play some role in the future, like joining the jocks or being hired by someone to beat MC (Tybalt, maybe). And the redhead skinny guy lools funny af, and would probably be ideal for the nerds, but since he is a reject, his grades probably wouldn't be enough for him to join them. :unsure:
Would be gud for the game since the nerds and jocks don't have any new members yet while the hots and diks have a few

That big guy could be the enforcer for the jocks maybe :unsure:

The way the mc practicly the enforcer for the diks seeing his track record of wins so far :LOL:

But would be crazy if it was just a random shot and none would make a impact on the game

I can definatly see the mc his first girlfriend in his past coming in as a late reject like Josy was to make the life of the mc even more complicated:unsure:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
she didn't really lie so much as it was the lack of honesty and secrets on her part that off a lot of players off while you can have MC be 100% honest with her.
Hmm! Seems to me that although the MC told Maya that he had a date with his 'crush' while he was back home, he never told her that he happened to fuck the girl, or even answered Maya's question about whether the girl makes him 'hurt'.

Of course that's because Maya has to answer a phone call, which ends the conversation. Kind of like the excuse Maya has, when she is about to spill her guts out to the MC, but is interrupted by that infamous knock.

Actually, the MC was torn about his feelings between Josy and Maya, but never brought the subject up again, after that conversation when he returned from his trip home. Nor did he tell her that he had sexual relations with Sage and any number of side girls, and was panting after Jill and Isabella. So was he really being completely honest with Maya?

Everybody has secrets. You don't reveal every single one of them at once, even if you are being 'completely honest' with one another. If someone asks, you tell them. Or when you feel someone needs to know, you tell them. But if a game developer cuts you off every time you start to say something important, it's not being dishonest.

There is no lying. Only DrPinkCake toying with us.

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Hmm! Seems to me that although the MC told Maya that he had a date with his 'crush' while he was back home, he never told her that he happened to fuck the girl, or even answered Maya's question about whether the girl makes him 'hurt'.

Of course that's because Maya has to answer a phone call, which ends the conversation. Kind of like the excuse Maya has, when she is about to spill her guts out to the MC, but is interrupted by that infamous knock.

Actually, the MC was torn about his feelings between Josy and Maya, but never brought the subject up again, after that conversation when he returned from his trip home. Nor did he tell her that he had sexual relations with Sage and any number of side girls, and was panting after Jill and Isabella. So was he really being completely honest with Maya?

Everybody has secrets. You don't reveal every single one of them at once, even if you are being 'completely honest' with one another. If someone asks, you tell them. Or when you feel someone needs to know, you tell them. But if a game developer cuts you off every time you start to say something important, it's not being dishonest.

There is no lying. Only DrPinkCake toying with us.
This is how i felt the whole time when it concerns the Josy/Maya situation. Neither of them lied and when it seemed that things where going to get settled something/one interrupted them. I also think that is the reason why the MC left the room and looking for somewhere to sleep that night, his torn for which girl his really into, his crush or his roomie.

For me personally, the others are just play things and distractions, Josy/Maya are the end game.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It made me laugh a lot when tommy mentioned with the reject walk how the wildest sluts like quinn and rionna always came last with the reject walk and are the biggest freaks

And who came last this time even behind the main rejects walk the one and only Josy lol would be funny to rub that in tommy his face :LOL: Altho Josy aint anywere near a freak but at least she can handle the mc dick Maya needs training weels :ROFLMAO:
Maybe Josy has a real wildside that we have never seen before, I mean there is that option that we can stay over with her and before we were interrupted we could have fucked her so she clearly likes to take risks makes you wonder what else she would be up for ;)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Maybe Josy has a real wildside that we have never seen before, I mean there is that option that we can stay over with her and before we were interrupted we could have fucked her so she clearly likes to take risks makes you wonder what else she would be up for ;)
Don't tease me Mormont, Your definatly rite about that when she did the mc in her parents bed because hers was too small :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes