Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
While this can happen, i hope we can defend ourselves. Because we're not in a relationship of any kind. Really, we don't owe anything to no one yet.

The game need a moment to present you the choice to start a relationship to one of the LIs before the ending, so it can presents some challenges and temptation. This is something those games usually lack. Basically you start the relationship in the ending.

But imagine that in the last two chapters you're already set with one of the girls, and it's just getting to end of the story, being faithful (or not).

Aside from that, let's take a look at where we stand with each main girl:

Maya: A friend with a lot of chemistry and that if it keeps going can develop into romantic feelings.
Josy: A crush basically, that you have a lot of sexual tension and it can blow up anytime now that you're in the same place again. She is like the cool ex you don't hate and can get back to.
Sage: Fuck buddy that is really friendly and just... Cool. That's the thing about Sage she is just cool with you.
Jill: Nice girl who cares about you and an actual just romantic interest. She and the MC didn't have the time to develop an actual friendship like Maya and Josy, she is the kind of girl you can go straight to a relationship.
Bella: She is the girl that you're starting a friendship but you chemistry is explosive. She is basically the one that if she was single, would be at least a "friend with benefits" type situation, that can develop into a relationship.

The thing is, the only girl on the list who is single is Jill, the other ones are in a complicated state (Maya and Josy), in the last stages of an ending relationship (Sage) or married (Bella), they're the last people in the world who can demand the MC to be faithful to them at this stage of the game.
Well said. In Become a Rockstar for example you can choose to start a relationship with Lisa and also be given the option to choose weather to cheat on her or not which will have consequences. I wish BaDIK does something like that. We can't be messing around with all the girls while also dealing with their problems which will likely continue to escalate without some shit storm happening. I expect episode 4 to continue where Episode 3 started in choosing whether or not you want to continue pursuing this specific girl as a result of our choices.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Probally have to wait for season 2 of this game for another round of that tbh
Have you looked at the "list" that both the DIKs and the HOTs still have left to do during hell week? I think there's enough overlap there for quite a bit of stuff involving more than 1 girl, especially if they team up for some of them. Plus there's still room for either of them to do stuff like that just to fuck with them. That would certainly be right up Quinn's alley.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Have you looked at the "list" that both the DIKs and the HOTs still have left to do during hell week? I think there's enough overlap there for quite a bit of stuff involving more than 1 girl, especially if they team up for some of them. Plus there's still room for either of them to do stuff like that just to fuck with them. That would certainly be right up Quinn's alley.
I know that but I thought u mend the actual hazing

thought u mend the process of elimination to be chosen to become maggot

hell week is like the things u do while ur already chosen to be a maggot and now u doing stuff to become part of them for real

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Everyone who has played the game knows that at the beginning of the game Maya told the MC that she had a boyfriend. However, she later confessed that she told everyone that so that she could keep guys from hitting on her. However, I know of no other time when Maya actually lied to the MC. I would be interested if you could correct me and cite any specific other lie or lies that Maya told to the MC.
Yes, she lied at first and never came clean on why she said so in the first place. There is that time where she told the MC not to ask more questions, because doing so would have required her to lie or to admit she's a lesbian. It's not like she was interrupted every time, she had opportunities.

But still, I'm personally not mad at her, I understand where she's comming from. But I see why some people could be mad at her.
No.
It`s perfectly fine you don`t like Quinn,she`s not for everyone(literally,because she`s mine) but to replace a character with rich,intertesting personality,seemingly important role in the story with a girl who`s entire personality is that she likes fuck?No,thank you.
Quinn has a very domineering attitude, Camilla is very submisive. I don't think they are alike in any way.

Camila could be an interesting character if given more background, but I don't think she's like Quinn.
I found her by accident yesterday. I don't know her name, but I though she reminded me quite a bit of Sarah. What do you think?
View attachment 445163
Lilia, from Amour Angels.

And yeah, she does look alike :LOL:
And the Camilla threesome would not count in the contest because no video or pic proof

The only thing that happened that could be checked off for Camilla was that boxer thing

And the mc can even give one to Maya still since how would they check if it all comes from the mc or not with the boxer

This was more off a reaction to a post a few days ago or something with the angry Camilla pic that was posted on here
There are many kinds of proof. Camila and Mona's mothers were there when they asked for his underwear. Maybe they followed them. Maybe they took a photo of them naked on a bathroom with cum. I mean, you don't have to have a video tape of the whole thing :LOL:
Yep she lives dangerously.. Now she wants to fuck mc when Tommy is present.. :devilish:
Another thing to consider is that Josy namedroprs her stepmother (Tommy's mother) a lot. I'm pretty sure she has to be relevant.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Quinn has a very domineering attitude, Camilla is very submisive. I don't think they are alike in any way.
To me, Quinn is a great example of a well designed, complex character. She's definitely the bad girl type and she definitely enjoys fucking with people (both literally and figuratively). She's also into same shady stuff, but she has a likeable side as well. She's not your typical one sided villain type character. She's a character that gives you reasons to both like her and dislike her. I find that type of character much more interesting than a more one sided character regardless whether that character is a good guy or a bad guy.

I don't think we really see as much of what motivates Camilla so far. She could be an interesting character but we don't really know enough about her yet to tell. Dawes is more in line with the type of one sided villain type character that I don't like much. There's really nothing redeeming about him unless there are things we don't know about him yet. He's a bully and an asshole.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Yes, she lied at first and never came clean on why she said so in the first place. There is that time where she told the MC not to ask more questions, because doing so would have required her to lie or to admit she's a lesbian. It's not like she was interrupted every time, she had opportunities.

But still, I'm personally not mad at her, I understand where she's comming from. But I see why some people could be mad at her.

Camila could be an interesting character if given more background, but I don't think she's like Quinn.

Lilia, from Amour Angels.

And yeah, she does look alike :LOL:

There are many kinds of proof. Camila and Mona's mothers were there when they asked for his underwear. Maybe they followed them. Maybe they took a photo of them naked on a bathroom with cum. I mean, you don't have to have a video tape of the whole thing :LOL:

Another thing to consider is that Josy namedroprs her stepmother (Tommy's mother) a lot. I'm pretty sure she has to be relevant.
I wanna know what Quinn's gonna do once she figures out MC's connections to all the main girls. She already knows about Maya, Sage, Josy through the phone and 'coincidentally' walks past Bella talking with MC.
screenshot0094.png

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
I wanna know what Quinn's gonna do once she figures out MC's connections to all the main girls. She already knows about Maya, Sage, Josy through the phone and 'coincidentally' walks past Bella talking with MC.
View attachment 445740
To be honest i think she'll probably use that against us, i can see it happening in case the MC really enter a relationship with one of the girls but decides to be unfaithful

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
There is that time where she told the MC not to ask more questions, because doing so would have required her to lie or to admit she's a lesbian. It's not like she was interrupted every time, she had opportunities.
'to admit' doesn't sound like that's a crime or something to hide? (idk, I'm not native english speaker)
why she would have to lie? that doesn't count as a lie; that's not our (or MC) business anyway; I mean, she is bi, cool, who cares

I care more about her round ass :love:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

Well, I have something to point out to those people.

When Maya was showing the MC her childhood pictures, the following conversation occurred:

MC: "Why are you showing me all of these photos?"
Maya: "You know... As you said to me... It's my turn to show you who I am. That's what I'm doing... But I'm gonna take it slow...and slowly work my way up to 100% trust. So, if there are things I don't want to tell you. You will have to be ok with that... Ok?"
MC: "Of course I'm ok with that."

So the MC had agreed that it was okay for Maya to keep certain things from him.

As I have already pointed out, the MC is very conflicted about his feelings for both Maya and Josy.

When the MC was returning from his date with Josy, he thinks as follows:

MC: (I just made things harder for myself... If I had a hard time letting go before tonight... ...how will it be after this? Now that she's shown me that she really wants it... ...it's not just a crush anymore. We just took the next step. I need to figure out a way to keep her in my life. But what about Maya...? ...and Sage. I'm a fucking mess...) [Note: The part about Sage only occurs if the MC danced with her at the party.]

The MC NEVER expresses to either Maya or Josy that he has feelings for anyone else, when he obviously does. Not then, and not when his relationship with Maya gets much more intimate.

That must have been a very interesting conversation when Josy knocked on the door. The MC didn't know that Maya had a lesbian relationship, much less that it was with the girl he had fucked. Josy didn't know that the girl that the MC was staying with was her lover. Maya didn't know that the girl that the MC had gone to see was her lover. SURPRISE!!!

Secrets were being kept all around. There were reasons and explanations for all of it. But there were still secrets being kept by all three of them.

By the way, please do not take too much offense over my response here. I am not accusing you of being one of those 'some people'.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
What's going on with Camillas leg here :unsure:
On her left leg are fashionably torn black stockings while the red and white on her right leg looks like leg wraps. Very popular in Japan, especially among the Harajuku crowd. Was once a thing in the West too during the Newton-John, Fonda, Locklear 80's fitness video era and making a limited comeback.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Camilla is very submisive. I don't think they are alike in any way.

Camila could be an interesting character if given more background
Camila as currently written is just a hot body with no personality other than "will do whatever Quinn says" and liking the MC's D. Wouldn't mind the character being developed more. Hopefully not as "the fiery Latina" which would be a stereotype, maybe DPC can make her fun and bubbly to be around (ala Shakira) or something seeing as all the LIs have issues/baggage atm.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes