Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Maybe episode 4 will be the episode where we'll be able to choose a girl to permanently pursue. Episode 3 provided us with the option to close off 3 girls's routes (Sage, Bella and Jade).
You could close off Jill too in Chapter 3. In addition, you can let Derek do the strippers and close off the HOTs by not taking the number from Quinn in C.1

Essentially, those that so choose, could be a monk with only Maya and Josy paths left if they make certain choices.

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
eh, this girl in gender class seems to be feminist and pretty fuckable

ep3_jade_student1.jpg ep3_jade_student2.jpg

the boyish haircut is a turn off, but she's still cute

maybe her?... cause we re not count Maya as the one, being Derek there, right? doesn't sounds right :( idk

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Well, I have something to point out to those people.

When Maya was showing the MC her childhood pictures, the following conversation occurred:

MC: "Why are you showing me all of these photos?"
Maya: "You know... As you said to me... It's my turn to show you who I am. That's what I'm doing... But I'm gonna take it slow...and slowly work my way up to 100% trust. So, if there are things I don't want to tell you. You will have to be ok with that... Ok?"
MC: "Of course I'm ok with that."

So the MC had agreed that it was okay for Maya to keep certain things from him.
That's true, but even if the MC is ok with it it doesn't mean people have to be ok with it too. It's a bit hypocritcal to ask for complete honesty if you don't want to reciprocate. I understand why she hesitates to share it, but...

As I have already pointed out, the MC is very conflicted about his feelings for both Maya and Josy.

When the MC was returning from his date with Josy, he thinks as follows:

MC: (I just made things harder for myself... If I had a hard time letting go before tonight... ...how will it be after this? Now that she's shown me that she really wants it... ...it's not just a crush anymore. We just took the next step. I need to figure out a way to keep her in my life. But what about Maya...? ...and Sage. I'm a fucking mess...) [Note: The part about Sage only occurs if the MC danced with her at the party.]

The MC NEVER expresses to either Maya or Josy that he has feelings for anyone else, when he obviously does. Not then, and not when his relationship with Maya gets much more intimate.
Well, he kinda does, to both of them. With Josy he has this conversation when she asks to move with him you can say "I'm already living with a girl" and Josy says "I understand you're seeing other girls". And with Maya when you tell her about your date with Josy if you tell her everything she asks "Does she make you hurt?" So you can tell both of them you have feelings for other girls, they don't know for whom, though.

That must have been a very interesting conversation when Josy knocked on the door. The MC didn't know that Maya had a lesbian relationship, much less that it was with the girl he had fucked. Josy didn't know that the girl that the MC was staying with was her lover. Maya didn't know that the girl that the MC had gone to see was her lover. SURPRISE!!!

Secrets were being kept all around. There were reasons and explanations for all of it. But there were still secrets being kept by all three of them.
When I reached that part I legit laughed out loud. I was like "Ok, you two have a lot to talk about". I don't know if the MC is mad at them or not, ingame speaking, but whatever conversation they had there has to be interesting.
By the way, please do not take too much offense over my response here. I am not accusing you of being one of those 'some people'.
Oh, none taken. It's a discussion. I love discussing characters when they act like people and not just means to forward a story.
'to admit' doesn't sound like that's a crime or something to hide? (idk, I'm not native english speaker)
why she would have to lie? that doesn't count as a lie; that's not our (or MC) business anyway; I mean, she is bi, cool, who cares

I care more about her round ass :love:
Well, not just a crime. To admit can be saying something you rather not do. And she had to choose between saying it or lying, so she told the MC not to ask questions so she wouldn't have to lie.
Camila as currently written is just a hot body with no personality other than "will do whatever Quinn says" and liking the MC's D. Wouldn't mind the character being developed more. Hopefully not as "the fiery Latina" which would be a stereotype, maybe DPC can make her fun and bubbly to be around (ala Shakira) or something seeing as all the LIs have issues/baggage atm.
Camila has potential to be a deep character if DPC so chooses, yeah. I do find her the submisive type, which already isn't a stereotype.
eh, this girl in gender class seems to be feminist and pretty fuckable

View attachment 445877 View attachment 445881

the boyish haircut is a turn off, but she's still cute

maybe her?... cause we re not count Maya as the one, being Derek there, right? doesn't sounds right :( idk
She looks cute, yeah... For a peacock :ROFLMAO:

Nah, yeah. She's the cutest of the feminists, probably. And probably pregnant.

The feminists for the list will probably be either Maya or Jade, I'd say. Feminist teacher outdoors and you get promoted to DIK president immediatly :ROFLMAO:

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I wanna know what Quinn's gonna do once she figures out MC's connections to all the main girls. She already knows about Maya, Sage, Josy through the phone and 'coincidentally' walks past Bella talking with MC.
View attachment 445740
I think Quinn is basically a sociopath/ psychopath and could be very dangerous. Every time she has dialogue and is smiling that lizard smile I get the creepiest feeling....I want to get the fuck away from her as fast as I can run

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well I am pretty sure some of those rejects will play some part in this game

Like I said earlier we are just at the beginning of the game not even half way so plenty of time to still build up certain characters or flesh out some existing ones

So wont be surprised that one or two of those rejects will be a certain influence on the game the question is how many and were will they go to
Yes and no,depends how well structured the script is going to be.
Typically you have 10minutes/10 pages of the script to introduce your important characters,the setting,the stakes,in a game like this we could translate our 10 min into 1st chapter.
From structure point of view it would be way too late to keep adding characters and remember each new character means less screen time for existing ones.

Quinn has a very domineering attitude, Camilla is very submisive. I don't think they are alike in any way.

Camila could be an interesting character if given more background, but I don't think she's like Quinn.
Sure,she could be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
See those 2 girls next to Aerieth at the balcony?They COULD be written into interesting characters aswell ;)

(btw look at the sofa,that`s a new student from ep 3,it`s just asset)

It was a pleasure knowing you and you will be missed, but committing a crime against name88 main squeeze Quinn is a serious offense and he will punish you accordingly.
Is best to ignore psychotic types,they pop-up every now and than,I guess assylum guards are not as well trained as they used to be:p

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I think Quinn is basically a sociopath/ psychopath and could be very dangerous. Every time she has dialogue and is smiling that lizard smile I get the creepiest feeling....I want to get the fuck away from her as fast as I can run
Yeah, as little contact with her you have the better... which is why you should do a preemptive strike and get rid of her by informing cops of her little bussiness.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Sure,she could be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
See those 2 girls next to Aerieth at the balcony?They COULD be written into interesting characters aswell ;)

(btw look at the sofa,that`s a new student from ep 3,it`s just asset)
Well, every character has potential. But Camilla has had a lot of exposure and "screen time" already. It's not the same as, let's say, Cafeteria Girl.

Cafeteria Girl btw :love:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I see Quinn as chaotic neutral and they are the most interesting characters story wise - ala the Hound and Margaery Tyrell (who lest not forget, was more than happy to pimp her husband and brother together and willing to screw Joffrey for a shot at being Queen).

Regardless, love her or loathe her, this is Halloween, what better day for a Quinn tribute :p
Quinn1r.jpg

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I see Quinn as chaotic neutral and they are the most interesting characters story wise - ala the Hound and Margaery Tyrell (who lest not forget, was more than happy to pimp her husband and brother together and willing to screw Joffrey for a shot at being Queen).

Regardless, love her or loathe her, this is Halloween, what better day for a Quinn tribute :p
View attachment 445902
She's into tricks and treats.

But treats aren't cheap.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well, every character has potential. But Camilla has had a lot of exposure and "screen time" already. It's not the same as, let's say, Cafeteria Girl.

Cafeteria Girl btw :love:
Yeah,and during her screen time and exposure,did we learned about her anything,besides that she likes to fuck?
I`m honestly not shitting on her,it is what it is,that`s all
1.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes