name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Maybe Josy has a real wildside that we have never seen before, I mean there is that option that we can stay over with her and before we were interrupted we could have fucked her so she clearly likes to take risks makes you wonder what else she would be up for ;)
I`m somewhat hoping for it,she seems to have a more fun side to her,it`s just burried under all the sadness,maybe now that her problems are at lkeast partially solved it will come out

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I like almos everyone..... still dont really like Quinn, its a great character its a good looking girl, but.... no.... I would love Camila in her place
No.
It`s perfectly fine you don`t like Quinn,she`s not for everyone(literally,because she`s mine) but to replace a character with rich,intertesting personality,seemingly important role in the story with a girl who`s entire personality is that she likes fuck?No,thank you.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
No.
It`s perfectly fine you don`t like Quinn,she`s not for everyone(literally,because she`s mine) but to replace a character with rich,intertesting personality,seemingly important role in the story with a girl who`s entire personality is that she likes fuck?No,thank you.
I like Camilla she actually single and at the bare minimum interested in the mc his hammer and who knows it can go further then that and we havent even been at the helft of the game yet.

So its a bit unfair to judge girls like that until we a bit further in the game and see more backstory about all them

To already write her off as what u called as a person only wanting to fuck is bit harsh :unsure:

But I do like Quinn her character and actions make her very interesting and her actions are pretty entertaining at times.

And she definatly would not have been misplaced as a evil love interest option so ill give u that sir

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
No.
That would be like saying in the original Star Wars trilogy let's replace Darth Vader with Kylo Ren :LOL: Quinn is better off here as the antagonist Camilla would just be a lesser version of that.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
And the Camilla threesome would not count in the contest because no video or pic proof

The only thing that happened that could be checked off for Camilla was that boxer thing

And the mc can even give one to Maya still since how would they check if it all comes from the mc or not with the boxer

This was more off a reaction to a post a few days ago or something with the angry Camilla pic that was posted on here

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
About the rejects: do you think anyone among them will have some relevance in the game? We already know Josy and Lily will have their roles to play, so someone apart from them.
View attachment 445384
View attachment 445385
If I were to guess, the big guy could play some role in the future, like joining the jocks or being hired by someone to beat MC (Tybalt, maybe). And the redhead guy lools funny af, and would probably be ideal for the nerds, but since he is a reject, his grades probably wouldn't be enough for him to join them. :unsure:
The big guy will be chads bootie call.. :devilish: The purple haired guy will Be Derek best friend..:whistle: and the black haired girl standing next to purple guy will be mc next fuck buddy.:cool: I am sure she can make josie and the others jealous..

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Meanwhile while playing episode 4 about half way in starting the threesome with Maya and Josy the door swings open in comes Derek and Tommy :LOL: Explain that one to them hahahaha
or better yet the girl that was suppose to have the room with maya enters and this time it is josie needs to leave because the dorm has been taken again.. :whistle: Josie is homeless only to find out that now mc is sharring a room with Sage. :devilish: Sorry Josie if i need to chose you or Sage it will be Sage.:cool:

• Wow
Reactions: michael1984

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Now bare with me think with me on this picture this....

That girl who is suppose to be Maya her room mate is the mc his first girlfriend from the past

Mind blown .... :LOL:
That will be painfull mc already told maya that he did not want to talk about her. it will be just as bad as his previous game when one of the girl died.. and you could only safe 1 let's not go their..:sick:

• Thinking Face

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Too be honest at one point a lot of stuff comes above water and girls will get mad at us thats just one thing I definatly see happening.

Caus there is no way we can hide fucking other girls in such a setting and they all believe they the only one we fuck.

So probally something dramatic will happen nothing as bad as a death but definatly something that will make u feel like ur a bad person for doing that to those girls.

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
Too be honest at one point a lot of stuff comes above water and girls will get mad at us thats just one thing I definatly see happening.

Caus there is no way we can hide fucking other girls in such a setting and they all believe they the only one we fuck.

So probally something dramatic will happen nothing as bad as a death but definatly something that will make u feel like ur a bad person for doing that to those girls.
That's something a lot of games are missing. Most games don't punish you for dating/fucking 4 girls at the same time. (atleast the games that I play)

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
About the rejects: do you think anyone among them will have some relevance in the game? We already know Josy and Lily will have their roles to play, so someone apart from them.
View attachment 445384
View attachment 445385
If I were to guess, the big guy could play some role in the future, like joining the jocks or being hired by someone to beat MC (Tybalt, maybe). And the redhead guy looks funny af, and would probably be ideal for the nerds, but since he is a reject, his grades probably wouldn't be enough for him to join them. :unsure:
I doubt it otherwise they would have been established with a name and dialogue like Lily.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Let's kill Quinn.. problem solved.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I doubt it otherwise they would have been established with a name and dialogue like Lily.
Could be, but imho they weren't introduced, first, because no one knew them (like the DIKs knew Lily) and second, maybe to preserve the surprise element. Don't forget that we got to see several characters before they were introduced, like Jade, Dawe and Anthony.
Sexy Lady.jpg
MC and dad insulted by jocks.jpg

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

Maybe episode 4 will be the episode where we'll be able to choose a girl to permanently pursue. Episode 3 provided us with the option to close off 3 girls's routes (Sage, Bella and Jade).

Last edited:

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018

While this can happen, i hope we can defend ourselves. Because we're not in a relationship of any kind. Really, we don't owe anything to no one yet.

The game need a moment to present you the choice to start a relationship to one of the LIs before the ending, so it can presents some challenges and temptation. This is something those games usually lack. Basically you start the relationship in the ending.

But imagine that in the last two chapters you're already set with one of the girls, and it's just getting to end of the story, being faithful (or not).

Aside from that, let's take a look at where we stand with each main girl:

Maya: A friend with a lot of chemistry and that if it keeps going can develop into romantic feelings.
Josy: A crush basically, that you have a lot of sexual tension and it can blow up anytime now that you're in the same place again. She is like the cool ex you don't hate and can get back to.
Sage: Fuck buddy that is really friendly and just... Cool. That's the thing about Sage she is just cool with you.
Jill: Nice girl who cares about you and an actual just romantic interest. She and the MC didn't have the time to develop an actual friendship like Maya and Josy, she is the kind of girl you can go straight to a relationship.
Bella: She is the girl that you're starting a friendship but you chemistry is explosive. She is basically the one that if she was single, would be at least a "friend with benefits" type situation, that can develop into a relationship.

The thing is, the only girl on the list who is single is Jill, the other ones are in a complicated state (Maya and Josy), in the last stages of an ending relationship (Sage) or married (Bella), they're the last people in the world who can demand the MC to be faithful to them at this stage of the game.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Could be, but imho they weren't introduced, first, because no one knew them (like the DIKs knew Lily) and second, maybe to preserve the surprise element. Don't forget that we got to see several characters before they were introduced, like Jade, Dawe and Anthony.
View attachment 445483
View attachment 445482
Dawe and Anthony were introduced through dialogue. Jade was shown a few times eyeing MC before we come to find out she teaches Gender Studies.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well I am pretty sure some of those rejects will play some part in this game

Like I said earlier we are just at the beginning of the game not even half way so plenty of time to still build up certain characters or flesh out some existing ones

So wont be surprised that one or two of those rejects will be a certain influence on the game the question is how many and were will they go to

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes