Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Maya lied, Josy didn't lie, but wasn's completely sincere either. I do understand where both of them are comming from, but I also understand people being pissed off.
Everyone who has played the game knows that at the beginning of the game Maya told the MC that she had a boyfriend. However, she later confessed that she told everyone that so that she could keep guys from hitting on her. However, I know of no other time when Maya actually lied to the MC. I would be interested if you could correct me and cite any specific other lie or lies that Maya told to the MC.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I couldn't resist Sage when she got me on that damn dancefloor with that booty of hers and that cute face in that light.

She be like u wanna f.ck me, Im like rite here ? And she like u shy ? And im like hell no lets do it

Then the black brother come up me being all like im gonna cockblock u for ur own damn gud

:ROFLMAO:

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
I couldn't resist Sage when she got me on that damn dancefloor with that booty of hers and that cute face in that light.

She be like u wanna f.ck me, Im like rite here ? And she like u shy ? And im like hell no lets do it

Then the black brother come up me being all like im gonna cockblock u for ur own damn gud

:ROFLMAO:
One of the best scenes in the game. Hot and crazy, made me fall in love with Sage.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes